Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 9

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

273 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

151 - 160 of 273 Replies | Last Page

Amanda- That is so weird how you say that with the orgasms because when i MC in aug i had a few dream like that along with the strong cramping and then the ;ast one i had was the day the babies heartbeat stopped! I dont want to scare you but thats what i thought for the longest time but then my obgyn said that couldnt happen! Idk but i def know what your talking about because when i was pregnant last time i have a few of those dreams not even sexual!! crazy but im sure your baby is fine!

So todays temps confirm i did ovulate on cd 20 i am now 3dpo and been having mild dull cramp along with twinges and i feel completely exhausted with the stuffy nose and backaches! Im not sure if this month is it but i did BD like crazy with using preseed and softcups also now eating the pineapple core to help with implant so im hoping it works for me this month!! Its so wonderful to see all the BFPs this month and makes me more hopeful! Good luck to the rest of you and for the BFPs

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Those are excellent numbers, heartbeat! Congrats!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Whoa i am way out of the loop i guess! Being new to the fertility meds and all if that, jsxiszbom had mentioned usin the softcup and eating pineapple core. Does all of this really work?? If we do not concieve this month i will have to try it. I am currently 9dpo (my dr says 11dpo but my temps say otherwise). I have never ever experienced sensitive nipples until starting last night, but could that possibly be from the meds at all??
Congrats to all of the BFP's as well ladies.
I also broke down today and tested,.... Just to see,... I think maybe, just maybe i see a line??? So faint,... Anyway, i posted it and would live to hear what u ladies think!
Thank u all for the support u give one another and me;)
Muah!!

11 years ago

Thanks Everyone for the good thoughts! My hubby thinks this is really it for us...I sure he is right! I decided I am going stop thinking about the fact that I could lose this baby just like the others, and instead be positive and happy! Because either way I would be just as sad, so i might as well try to enjoy the moments while in them!
Wish me luck, my next beta will be valentines day, one week from today!

User Image

11 years ago

Mrs Mullen yes the soft cups do work they worked with my last two pregnancies and I just found out few weeks ago about eatin te pineapple core after ovulation each day until its gone because it has bromelian in it and that helps the embryo stick! I've heard many great stories of women getting NGOs from eating the pineapple so I figured I'd try it!! Ill let everyone k ow in 10 days when I test!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks, all! I'm pretty sure I'll need to trigger... my RE said I would see a positive today or tomorrow, but the line was SO faint on my OPK today that I had to squint to see it! I took a second, and it was the same! I'm almost positive it won't get dark enough by tomorrow! So weird... Also, I just heard an ad on the radio for a contest my fertility clinic is doing for $10,000 of infertility treatment! I got so excited! I hope they liked my essay and that I win. That would be the most amazing blessing ever!

YAY Amanda, I'm so glad the line looks good :) Keep updating!

Heartbeat I am so happy that your numbers went up! I think this is it, too!

Such happy and good things happening right now. I knew this would be the year for us! I have never felt so comfortable with being this positive before. I just know good things will happen for us all! I'm still sending lots of prayer to you all.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Thanks, all! I'm pretty sure I'll need to trigger... my RE said I would see a positive today or tomorrow, but the line was SO faint on my OPK today that I had to squint to see it! I took a second, and it was the same! I'm almost positive it won't get dark enough by tomorrow! So weird... Also, I just heard an ad on the radio for a contest my fertility clinic is doing for $10,000 of infertility treatment! I got so excited! I hope they liked my essay and that I win. That would be the most amazing blessing ever!

YAY Amanda, I'm so glad the line looks good :) Keep updating!

Heartbeat I am so happy that your numbers went up! I think this is it, too!

MrsMullen, I see the line, too... It's hard to tell and I don't usually trust the blue dye tests! Test again tomorrow and post another picture :)

Such happy and good things happening right now. I knew this would be the year for us! I have never felt so comfortable with being this positive before. I just know good things will happen for us all! I'm still sending lots of prayer to you all.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Happy Friday everyone! I'm praying for BFP for everyone. I'm sorry I've been MIA. I just wanted to take a break this month since we physically had to take a break. It's been nice not stressing and over analyzing every little thing. I do have something good to report. I had 10 tubes of blood taken two weeks ago. All the lab work came back normal. No genetic/chromosome issues with the hubby and I. So the only test left is Monday. I go for my HSG test Monday. I'm very nervous about getting those results along with I'm scared its going to hurt. Can some of you ladies tell me about your experience?

Much love to everyone.

11 years ago

Well I met with my OB yesterday and everything seems to be going pretty good. He still wants me to lose weight, which I'm trying to do but its so hard. My bf is super understanding and has helped me cut out junk food from out diets. Now I'm just looking for a workout buddy. My bf wants to, but he works nights and I work days, so that doesn't work.

Anywhos, I got the results from my bfs SA and it was amazing!! My OB said he doesn't see results this good very often. Motility 90, Count 287 H and Morphology 44. So its just me that's broken I'm going to have an HSG scheduled for the next week or so to make sure my other lady parts are working right.

Congrats on all the BFP's!!

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

Heartbeat- Awesome number and excellent way to look at things! I'm working on doing the same myself, I get my beta tomorrow and at this point it should be in the high double digits from the googling i've done but I'll wait to see what the nurses think.

jsxitzbom- I have to copy and paste your name otherwise I forget it lol. Not to worry, it takes a lot to scare me these days as I've heard it all. Good luck this cycle and I hope the core helps

Melissa- Did you get a positive OPK?

Mrs.Mullen- it's a little blurry but even through the blur I see a line for sure!! Try and get a clearer pic

Alisson- That's really nice of your clinic, I hope you win too! Man, that would be the best to not have to worry about money

Gunzz- My HSG didn't hurt one bit, not even a little. My doctor uses a smaller catheter though so maybe that's why, I dunno. Now, I also took 2 tylenol and 1 aleve at the same time so that could be why as well. Don't worry too much because it's nothing like you will build up in your head, the most it will feel like is bad menstrual cramps.

Jupitor- Trust me, it's better if you are "broken" and not him. It can be more expensive if it's him (IUI, IVF). Good luck with your HSG!

Interesting fact: I just talked to a girl who tried for 3 years, had all the test done, finally moved on to IVF only to find out her eggs had shells that were too hard for the sperm to penetrate. Just goes to show that doctors need to be doing more tests closer together to eliminate issues. It shouldn't have taken 3 years to figure that out. Sometimes I get a little irritated when I think about how long it took my doctor to test me for various issues. In my opinion, all tests should be done back to back until a problem (or no problem) is found. Some days I wish I was an RE with my own clinic, I think I'd be the best around. Then agian, I think after this, we all would be.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo