Community post

Discussion

Endometrial thickening

i was one depo which caused my periods to become very irregular much so that i have been off birth control for 2 years and never started on my own.. My doc put me on bc pills to help "regulate my system hopefully bck to normal" and i had a "bc period" but now that thats complete i dont have a period..I was having severe pelvic pain and went to the doc to find i have a cyst that ruptured and was causing hemorrhaging(SP) but that my endometrial wall was thickining so they are hopeful that my period my start on its own soon but if not i will have to have some hormone testing the bad part is im only 23 and not really ready to have to face all of this really nervous..But i was told to take prenatal vitamins, baby aspirin so we will see if it helps but if not i will have to begin hormone treatments..just really nervous and was seeing if anyone else has been through or heard anything like this..Thanks for the chatter!!

I'm so ready.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Well I hope all goes well, depo is awful I've always been very fertile but post depo I don't even know if I'm ovulating :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo