Community post

Discussion

well maybe TMI :/

ok well i have been monitoring my CM and Cervical position and for the 1st time since trying to concieve my period is back to normal now about every 32-33 days im currently CD15 and on CD14 i began noticing my cm was very watery i would find myself constantly running to the bathroom because im cramping as well but i would find myself running to the bathroom thinking i either started or peed on myself SORRY I KNOW TMI just want help but today i have noticed a lot of the same thing my cervix is also very high and soft but then again i havent 100% figured all the CM and postion yet so im just going with things ive read. but was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and what is it..why are my underwear becoming extremely wet and the cm is clear and watery and is this good signs? thanks for all the help and sorry to much TMI

User Image

I'm so ready.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Watery CM is defintely a good sign. Eggwhite cm is great too but not all women get that. Having a high soft cervix is also a great sign. It means your body is getting ready to ovulate!!! You should definitely tonight and keep at it until your cm dries up. CM usually dries up pretty quick after ovualtion. It can show up as early as 3-5 days before ovualtion though - so be pt and don't "over use" your hubby.
for you.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo