Posts by tswatford

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

24dpo??

I had an ectopic right tube removal July 2013... My period has been irregular since this happened... Before I ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

ladies know your body!!

I found out 6 days before my missed period that after three long years I was going to be a mommy for the secon ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Endometrial thickening

i was one depo which caused my periods to become very irregular much so that i have been off birth control fo ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

WAIT!!

Just as question for all you who have concieved...how many dpo did it take for you to get a BFP..did you have ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

SO CONFUSED...HELP!!

I was on Depo-provera (shot) for 2 years quit taking it a year ago this June...I took an ovulation test on 6/8 ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

well maybe TMI :/

ok well i have been monitoring my CM and Cervical position and for the 1st time since trying to concieve my pe ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

DEPO DIFFICULTIES ANYONE?

I was one depo for 2 years after having my soon i revieved my last shot april 2011 and have not had a period s ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

knowing your body :)

I'm ttc #2 and this time has been difficult I was on bc which made my bosy go crazy so now I have to be on a l ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

longest wait :(

What is the longest your dpo went until you had a BFP and what were your symptoms?

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

18 dpo...Is this normal?

I am what's supposed to be 18dpo...I'm still having mild cramping..and I'm bloated and gassy...I took hpt of t ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago