Community post

Discussion

Cycle after MC & Ectopic

View Full Post

Can anyone give me some info on when I should expect my next cycle to start. The RE doctors want ONE normal cycle to pass before we can continue, well I'm on CD 36 of the MC cycle so waiting is getting to be quite a heartache.

I want to continue TTC but I have to wait such a long time and not even being able to start the ONE normal cycle after MC is getting to drive me insane.

Should I call my RE doctor to get the cycle going or should I just wait it out? Would the methotrexate cause my cycle to be longer?

12 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 12 of 12 Replies

It does usually happen randomly. I just want to let you know though that if it is reoccurring it could be blocked tubes or another underlying issue.

I'm not saying that to scare you. It is MOST LIKELY a random occurrence .

I hope that you get your healthy baby soon :)

11 years ago • Post starter

My ectopic was a year ago and I can't shake the notion that my tube is now blocked from it . We got pregnant both times using clomid and now nothing since the ectopic a year ago. Plus I know both pregnancy were from my right ovary. This is something I am going to discuss with my Dr in December. But yes my Dr said random and lots of studies suggest that as well. Normal pregnancy is very possible after an ectopic! Good luck!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo