Community post

Discussion

pain in both ovaries & suffer w/endometriosis

hello! im a currently ttc baby #2..i also have endometriosis. my hubby & i only could "BD" once this month which was (this past sunday) I ovulated(or so i think)on either tues night into wed morn. as i saw the ewcm when i wiped wed morn. soo i am now 2-3dpo & have been experiencing the worst pains/twinges in both my lower sides by both ovaries. most of the pain is due to my endo,but it hurts a little more than usual id say. so im hoping/PRAYING* that there was enough sperm that lived to ferilize my egg. i know i have a few more days until implantation,so i guess we will see! i just wish i didnt have such painful endometrioisis,because the pain im in is awful(going on 3 days now & barely lets up) oh the constant backaches are a real peach too ;) lol wish me luck! & who else has endo & is ttc or in their 2ww?

User Image

12 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

Hi khloe.
I feel your pain! Im cd1 now and have been in pain for 3 days now. Your right..... the backaches are TERRIBLE! did u have any trouble conceiving your first child and did the pain get better after first pregnancy?

11 years ago

No unfortunately it got worse after my i had my first :(

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

No unfortunately it got worse after my i had my first :( it only took us 2 nonths to conceive her tho!

User Image

Well, good to hear u conceived easily! Im unofficially diagnosed (no laporascopy yet) but my doctor said that in most cases it gets better after pregnancy. Im just terrified of having trouble conceiving. Its only been a few months and one month using opks but its very depressing to see negatives.

At least u did get to bd in your fertile window! Maybe a strong swimmer made it :)I good luck!

11 years ago

Thanks! I sure hope so!! Good luck & lots of baby dust to you!*****

User Image

I was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2008 after 2years of non-stop painful periods and no answers, everyone thought i was too young to have endo, i was 17yrs at the time i first started experiencing symptoms. When i was 19yrs i finally got offered a diagnostic laparoscopy to find out what was going on, after the surgery they told me i was found to have endo and it was removed. Then i started getting normal cycles but still painful ones, about 3years later they started getting worse and worse that i was using the pill to skip periods so i didnt have to be in such horrible pain. then the surgery finally got done december 2011, Since Feburary i have been off the pill and started tracking my cycles with ovulation predictor tests, my cycle was approx 31days, i would get it on the 14th of every month since april, til june, so i got the idea of using this website to keep up to date with symptoms, tracking my cycle and uploading opk test pics. Then i was due for AF on July 14th and never got it, i thought ah well its probably just from stress as i had alot of family issues going on at the time and also had to kick out two housemates for refusal to pay rent on time. so i thought well thats probably why i missed it, then on July 25th i did a pregnancy test, came up as two lines then the test line dissappeared by the time i went to show my partner, so i waited patiently for two days and done another test, this one came up as a positive! Apparently i ovulated later that i was supposed to, my predicted ovulation date (which i got a positive opk on) was 27th June, but somehow i ovulated on July 5th (a week later), had my ultrasound and was found to be 5weeks & 4days!!!! it was a huge surprise to find out what i saw, an actual life inside me, i thought it wasn't possible~! i hope that sharing my experience with endo has given you some insight that it is possible to get pregnant after a laparoscopy. i am currently 17weeks.

23rd July 2012

11 years ago

Thanks kay! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Ive always had bad cramps with my period but when i turned 18-19 theyy started getting much worse. Im 22 now and HATE my period. My new doctor just started taking me seriously but every other doctor wrote me a new prescription for bc and said tbis should help......well after 7 different kinds it hadnt

11 years ago

nope conceived my daughter within 2 months of trying,but my endo wasnt as near bad as it is now. & its gotten worse unfortunately =/--i also had a c section which can make it worse

User Image

Hi ladies! I'd like to join...if you don't mind...?

I'll give you a little background...Me 27 (Endo), DH 28 (Healthy). We have been TTC our 1st since February of this year. We have had one chemical - back in July.

I was diagnosed when I was 19 with mild Endo and had a lap done a few months after my diagnosis. I was put on BC to keep the Endo at bay and to keep my horrendous cramps under control. I've been off BC for about 5 years and we started to try in February...so far we have not been successful.

My Mom actually had Endo when she was my age and she conceived me and my brother sucessfully. I hope I can be that lucky. My doc said she would not intervene until we have been trying for a year. So, we are onto our 8th month of trying.

I'm currently CD2...the witch was a day early! Grrr....

I hope this is our month!

Good Luck Ladies!

11 years ago

yess my mom had extremely bad endo..she had to get a complete hysterectomy done in early 30s. so i got passed down this lovely gene! i also had a lap done a little over a year ago,and i barely had any pain for about 3 straight months,and then it all came back with a vengence =( i didnt start getting such horrible pains and backaches until after i had my csection in may of 2010. and ever since then,ive been miserable every month! i pray you can conceive soon!! =) good luck to you!

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo