-Late Ovulation
-Long cycles
-Trying for more then a yr
-Pcos or any fertility problem at hand that needs medication

A little bit about my self.
-Im 23 yrs old
-Married for 2 yrs
-TTC#1 for 18 months now
-Long cycles range from every other month to every 3 months, With ovulation most of the times.
-I do chart my BBT
-Tried the followin (1yr of metformin, provera & clomid for 2cycles)
-PCOS (but havent been tested for it) Just diagnosed off of med history.

" Started CD1 On Sept 9th 2012 CD18 as of today, And acording to My chart I should ovulate Nov 3rd, But i could always ov earlier its a guessing game with me."

I WOULD LOVE TO HERE YOUR STORIES AND FOR US TO GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER AND TAKE THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER!

PRAYING4aneeding some

15 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Hi Cass!

I'm with ya! My hubby and I have been ttc for a year now. I have cycles ranging anywhere from 36-52 days with an OV estimated anywhere from CD 20-30. It's been stressful trying to figure everything out with my cycles and having to wait so long because my cycles are so long.

I'm 26, been married 2.5 years (been together since we were 14).
Never been pregnant.

I haven't been diagnosed with PCOS but I'm assuming that's probably my issue. Doing all my tests this cycle. Today is CD12. Keep me posted!

User Image

11 years ago

schulme- Lol thats funny because me (23) and my hubby (23) have been married 2.5yrs and together since 15yrs old trying for about the same as you. We have a lot in common. Wish you the best of luck.

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Cass! Any updates? Did you ever test again?

I think O for me is probably tomorrow. Fingers crossed this will be a good cycle.

User Image

11 years ago

Period is due today so far no period in site . We don't time bd very well so I don't think I'm pregnant but m chart has been crazy my temp has risen 2 times the last two days. Versus my nomad temps of 98.0 to 98.4 it's been 98.6 to 98.8 also had spotting a little bit yesterday but that's it so I'm puzzled

<a href=

11 years ago

Im sorry you guys, im back i went to georgia over the weekend.
Can someone look at this forum (mine) and tell me whats going on. Then get back with me on here please.
Im WONTGIVEUP has a Chart and a Preg test

http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/570525-welcome-trying-conceive-1-a-193.html

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo