Community post

Discussion

8 days of positive OPK's ????? Please comment

So on an average my cycles are 31 days but have ranged from 20 -36. I usually O on cd17 and this cycle Iw asn't going to keep track. Actually was going to take a break ttc but decided to poas and get rid of the last opk's i had and whola got a positive starting on cd 17. I have now had 8 days of positive opk's. What is going on. They are all the same kind of positive. Not one is a shade lighter than the others. I have taken a few hpt's but nothing yet. So by the looks of it I am either 8 dpo or 3 dpo. Both too early for hpt but I just don't get all the positive opk's. Any thoughts???
BTW in previous cycles using opk's i have only had a max of 4 days of positives and then they turn negative.

Comment please & thank you!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

it sounds like you're having trouble actually ovulating. Anymore than 3 days of positive opks seems to mean your egg is having a little trouble coming out of the gate. it happens sometimes!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo