Community post

Discussion

Fertilaid????? Please comment if you have tried this

I am wanting to try this as I have read so many positive outcomes but I'm not sure if it will work for ME.

Most say it helps with PCOS, PMS, long & irregular cycles, etc...

I have 29-36 day cycles and they do come somewhat regularly I'm just not sure I'm ovulating every month.
So I have read that most women who take it to regulate or shorten their cycles only get a few periods a year or like 46 and on day cycles.
Some women who had regular cycles said that Fertilaid messed up their cycle and made it longer.
I guess I just confused as to whether or not it would be ok for me to try. It does get everything back to normal and it can cause you to O early or later than you are used to which in turn would change AF dates.
There are so many success stories out there that say people have gotten pregnant within the first few months that I can't NOT try it.

I would like to hear your expierences good or bad with this supplement. Anyone in a similar situation as me have any success???

GL and Baby dust to all :)

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

hey there! not sure what it does for women but dh takes it and it has made a HUGE difference!!! I imagine the women's supplement has to work as well! sorry I couldn't be more help with female experience.

11 years ago

I've not taken it either so I'm sorry to reply without more useful feedback. But if you're not sure if you O, maybe try charting your BBT or using OPKs first to confirm if you're Oing. If you're not getting the O maybe call your Dr.
(but if you do use fertileaid let us know how it goes!!)
Baby dust to you!

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Hey there! I didn't take this particular brand but I did take the Fertility Blend for a few months. To be honest, it took my hormones to extreme levels. It did shorten, lighten, regulate my cycle but I also had much much worse PMS symptoms. My boobs would swell huge and be rock hard, cramps were unbearable, sex drive was so high it was uncomfortable. I definately felt like it was not a step in the right direction for me so I stopped taking it. And the symptoms I had from it lasted a few months after I stopped taking it! I'm back to normal now but hoping that my short time with the supplement hasn't made it harder for me to conceive than it has been! I've been TTC for 2 years and now I solely rely on BBT tracking and OPK's. Hope this helps a little bit!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo