Community post

Discussion

When did you get a BFP after having implantation spotting???

So I had a confirmed O on August 9th cd 18(which is normal for me). I have a longer cycle..
On 10dpo i had a brown spot on my underwear and then a couple more spots for that day and that was it.

This continued for 4 more days ( 5 total) but it was never a flow of any kind. Only drips. Most of the time it wouldnt make it to the liner and it was only there when I wiped.

It started brown then light pink then turned to a rusty orangy color by the time it stopped.

All the timing and dates lead me to truely believe this was implantation bleeding.

I am now 14 dpo and AF is due tomorrow. I had a faint BFP (although noq Im questioning it due to voters on CTP) and I am wondering how many days after the spotting has stopped did you get a BFP.

Most sites say for HPT to wait 4-5 days after the spotting has stopped but I am so impatient. That would be four more days... So long in POAS world!!!!!

Please help and share your expierence.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm exatcly the same as you, very impatient. Did a +OPK on 10Aug but as you can O 12 - 36 hours after that, actual O is difficult to calculate to anrrower than that. Done 2 HPT, 1 was 8-11 DPO and 2 was 9-12 DPO both BFN. I'm hoping that it was just too early but who knows. Got some good advive from CTP member yesterday which was just keep an eye on things and see if you AF comes which for us would be this weekend so I'm gonna test Mon which will be the first most accurate date for me, then if BFN test for 2 days after that is AD doesn't come. After that Dr blood test to confirm. Gonna really try ( and constantly obsess about what I find when I pee - sorry TMI) and be a good girl especially as DH at home so I can't cheat !

If you test too early you'll prob get BFN so wait and test on Mon with me if you like then let me know what you get. Good luck and heaps of baby dust.

Claire XXX

11 years ago

Thank you for your reply!!

I did do a test this morning , well actually 2!!!
! frer and 2 a $ store cheapie.

FRER was - but there are a few voters on here that see a line on the $ store test. I don not.

Any way I did more reading today and it seems I have to wait 4-5 days after I last spotted to get an accurate result.. That would be Monday. So I will not test till then and I will let you know the outcome.

Did you have any IB???

ANyway keep me updated on your result as well..

GL and FX crossed for you :))

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo