Posts by mommytoaw

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Implantation "Pinch"

I am just wondering if any of you ladies who have already gotten their BFP experienced any implantation pinchi ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

When did you get a BFP after Implantation Spotting STOPPED?

I'm pretty sure what I had was IB. My LMP was 12-17-14 and I'm not sure when I O'd because I wasn't keeping tr ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Tell me you late BFP stories..........

I am now on cd 40 ( average 30-31) and still getting BFN's. I usually get sore teeth right after I O and th ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

HPT Fairy....

I was just thinking that there must be a little fairy going around voting positive on some of these tests ( in ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Fertilaid????? Please comment if you have tried this

I am wanting to try this as I have read so many positive outcomes but I'm not sure if it will work for ME. ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

When did you get a BFP after having implantation spotting???

So I had a confirmed O on August 9th cd 18(which is normal for me). I have a longer cycle.. On 10dpo i had a ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

8 days of positive OPK's ????? Please comment

So on an average my cycles are 31 days but have ranged from 20 -36. I usually O on cd17 and this cycle Iw asn ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

If it happens it happens..........

Just wanted to thank you ladies for all your advice and letting me stalk your posts!!! I have come to the c ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

IC's or FRER????

Commemts please

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Does FRER 6 days sooner really work 6 days before AF is due?

Just wanted to hear your opinions and expierence with this test. Please comment.

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago