Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 5

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and remember you can never give TMI, we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image

309 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 309 Replies | Last Page

AF started in the middle of the night. Onto the next cycle! I'm sorry that I have been posting so much the last few days. I appreciate the support that I got from you all. It was a scary time, so I'm glad I had people to talk to. I promise I will quiet down for the next few weeks :)

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies

felurian~sorry to hear about your awful af showing up. Post as much as you desire! I like to hear how everyone is doing in their ttc journey.

hopefullll~any good news to share yet? Thinking about you!!

So here's a little tmi....I am currently 5 dpo and my stomach is so upset. I have been to the bathroom 3 times since I got home from work . I feel fine otherwise. So I came to look at what tww symptoms I was tracking in previous months (I haven't been tracking symptoms for July or August) and sure enough I noted that I had a diarrhea around 5 dpo every month!! Has anyone else heard of this happening during the tww or could it possibly just be coincidence .

User Image

11 years ago

Felurian- You can never post too much on here so keep it up! Boooo on AF! I'm really sorry to hear that:( I do believe mine is about to start, argh! Chin up for the next round girl, we can be cycle buddies on the plus side:)

Babylove- I'm thinking I may have to dip into my husbands stash of percocets from when he broke his leg just to handle this HSG lol, I'm a whimp! Then again, that was like 3 years ago so they are probably very much expired lol. Eek, wish me luck, hopefully a couple of tylenols will do the trick! As for the runs, I haven't be tracking symptoms because every cycle seems to be so different from the next. That doesn't sound fun though:(

AFM- 13dpo I poas and a very clear BFN. So, according to the tests, there is a 97% chance Im out this cycle. So that sucks but it's all good. I'm going to request back to back IUI's because that is what worked last time and hopefully I'll catch the egg at just the right time befoer my toxic CM kills all the sperm lol. Hope everyone else is doing well!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

woops, I mean 12 dpo. My ticker is off by a day

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Having real bad sharp cramps today...Took a OPK & I think its finally positive

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss29/RKN_OH_MUM/posAUGOPK.jpg

What do you think?
I plan on taking another one later today just to be sure b/c its not totally as dark as th3 control line.
However, my FF chart doesnt so any signs of a temp dip....hummmm

11 years ago

Cycle after cycle I have gotten very faint "false positives" on the internet cheapies, and AF is usually just 1-3 days late... After doing some research, I'm beginning to think that I've been having chemical pregnancies all along... Because I've had hormonal issues with low progesterone, I'm considering trying a natural progesterone cream for my next cycle. Does anyone have any advice for me about this?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Rkn OH Mum- Is the first or second line the test line? If the second line is the test line, I would say give it another day or so. It doesn't look quite positive to me yet. But almost there! But if the first line is the test line, then it's definitely positive.

Jamienix- I would also guess that you've been having chemicals :( I don't think you could get that many false positives. Were the tests all from the same batch? Maybe they are defective. Take one when you know you are not pregnant, like before you ovulate or something and see if it's positive. That could help rule out defective tests. I don't know, maybe it's a stupid idea. I hope the progesterone cream helps. Let me know what you find out. I'm going to visit with a new OB/GYN soon and ask about what to do in that area, too, since I just had a chemical and am worried about progesterone. We can share info.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

JamieNix- I am literally in the same boat or at least was. For the same reasons, I stopped doing the internet cheapies but still found I would have to look a million times at tests wondering if there were stupid evap lines. This wasn't every month but often enough. So finally last month was the month that it was a much clearer second line and continued that way for a bit and then was positive with a digital and confirmed by a beta but ended soon there after. My doctor discovered my lining to be thin and progesterone to be low. He says I've probably had a few chemicals because of this. I have been put on progesterone suppositories(Prometrium, less messier than the cream) after ovulation and until 14dpo unless I test positve and then I would continue taking it until around 10 weeks. To think that this could have been my problem all along really burns my ass lol, but at least I feel like maybe I'm getting somewhere for a change. Anyway, I hope that helps:)

Rkn- sorry I am not much help here, I was using the clear blue fertility monitor which is digital so I never had to look at lines and for that reason I'm not too sure but I would agree with Felurian to keep testing till it's slap you in the face dark lol. Good luck and keep us posted!

11 years ago

do any of you ladies find clomid makes you bloated? I am cd14 and very fat suddenly lol I feel fine in myself just... bloated lol lots of cm and an open cervix man I am hopeful this could be ovation.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hmmm, I do remember feeling bloated around the time of ovulation. To be frank, it felt like I had to let one massive "toot"(I hate that word lol) out just to feel relief lol. So you are probably close to, or already ovulating. As uncomfortable as you feel, take it as a good sign that its working!

AFM- AF would normally be unpacking her bags and settling in to a 4-5 day visit but she hasn't even knocked on the door yet. They say it could take 2-4 days after the last progesterone pill for AF to show. It's going to be strange going past 14dpo and not being pregnant, argh! On a different note, I have been doing a bucket load of reading these days just to keep my mind occupied. So, I decided I am going to do a weekly "Hopefulllls Suggested Books" kind of thing because that's how I roll and Oprah does it, lol. Having said that, I have just finished "Gone Girl" and for those who like to read, this is a must. So there, Git er read;)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo