Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 5

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and remember you can never give TMI, we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image

309 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

111 - 120 of 309 Replies | Last Page

jenc2005 - it's always nice to read happy news

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Jennc2005~ Congrats on your. That is fantastic news! for lots and lots of !Keep us posted!

User Image

11 years ago

Had my progesterone bloodwork taken this morning. Will know the results Monday. Im sure it will confirm ovulation...My chart looks AMAZING!!

What a great birthday present to me!!!

11 years ago

jennc2005 - OMG CONGRATS!! sounds like a rough month but you got your BFP!!! i will be saying extra prayers for you!!!

Rkn_OH_Mum - your chart looks SO promising!!! when are you going test?! i'm so excited!!! that would be the best birthday gift ever!

AFM - so STILL no AF...going to test soon! say a prayer for a BFP!!! will be back monday i think!!!

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

Yay JennC!!!!!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

hbarrios- I plan on starting to test on Wednesday. That way if I Oed later than I think it would be 10DPO at the least. I cant WAIT for the dr to call on Monday!!!

...another good high temp today too!
weeee!!!!

11 years ago

ah massive bloating. Going to see if my blood test results are in tomorrow I am very curious to see if this clomid worked. I feel fine, haven't had a migraine in a while.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

My nose has been continuously runny ever since ovulation. Weird... Anyone else have a symptom like this?

11 years ago

AF is a bitch....

...pardon my french :/ also my hair really is blue!

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

pkn oh mom - I have had a sore throat and cough since suspected ovulation lol

hbarrios - sorry af got you, cool blue hair!

afm - not much hope for a I am bloated and cranky and have very little CM, cervix is low and hard. I think AF will be here in the next week

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo