Community post

Discussion

Cramping on 2 dpo

View Full Post

ok i think i may have actually succeeded this round... i hope...
i had cramps on 2 dpo, it lasted for almost 24 hours, my abdomen has been feeling unusually pressured, almost hard in a way. more symptoms then normal, and my nose is like that of a blood hound. I have been really nauseated and i have been so tired, i haven't even woke up to my alarm clock.
I am now 4dpo and my exhaustion is only increasing, my appetite decreasing, and my thirst is never quenched.
my legs have been abnormally sore but i dont know if that due to all my walking i have done recently. i have increased saliva, and my breasts are somewhat tender, but they usually are. so i cant go off that..

i have been getting an average of at least 10 hours... and i am still tired and want a nap or go to bed for another 6 not even 4 hours later.

any and all advice will be most grateful, and i would love to hear your stories and symptoms as well, that way i know if i am on the right track or still wishful thinking, even tho those cramps 2 days ago... were not so wishful thinking.... >.<

BABY DUST TO ALL WHO WISH IT!

to all and wishing a to all who want it

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 66 Replies | Last Page

ill be finding out 2maro if i start, i am never late, and i am a 28 day cycle... i dont know any more, i havent tested since 11dpo and i still dont feel pregnant, but we will see... sorry to hear it Desire, maybe next month is your month?

11 years ago • Post starter

Good luck to those testing today! Xxx

User Image

11 years ago

well i tested today, after all those crazy symptomes, sleepless nights and weird mood swings... i got a !

m wishing all you girls luck today! apparently everyone else was right and i was wrong! Stick little one and a healthy 9 months of growing!

Good morning my friends, first just want to say congratulations to all the on today I'm so happy for you. Well i tested this morning and i used a dollar store test with 25iu got me a so i will use another test sunday morning i will try a first response. I do have these flutters going on in my lower abdomen which has been there for about a week weird, weird, weird. anywho, again i'm not giving up on my and as hard as it may seem don't u ladies give up either until next two week wait ladies

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Luna! That's fab news!!!

I still have a bit of brown discharge, since about Tuesday now. Not enough to require a pad but I'm pretty sure I had this before AF showed up last month. I also had light pink blood on the TP the other morning after BD. Not sure what that was all about (sorry if tmi!!)

Still it isn't over... Yet!

User Image

11 years ago

I have nothing. I am late and no sign of AF. This is just to torment me. I am irritated. I give up. I will not track any more. Clearly I am still infertile so whatever. >:(

User Image

11 years ago

Ahhhhhh congrats Luna!!!!!! So excited for you!! Hopefully I will get my BFP as well this week and we can be pregnancy buddies lol....

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Luna!!So happy for you!

Well....my patience wore thin and I tested today......and .....two faint BFP's!! One this morning and one this evening. I hope I'm not disappointed by testing early.....

The due date calculator says April 23rd.....

11 years ago

Ladies I think I'm out :0(

AF arrived this morning, very light atm which is a bit unusual but reckon she'll be in full force by tomorrow morning. Shame really as it would have been good to have conceived first time since stopping the pill and nice to have had an April baby as OH's birthday is two days after what would've been the due date. A bit of positivity doesn't hurt though would've been very lucky if it was first time.

Never mind, it is what it is and will keep trying. (unless it is implatation bleeding!?! Clutching at straws I think!) ;0)

User Image

11 years ago

Pixie! test again 2maro morning to see what you are... i suggest get EPT digital... thats what i had when i didnt expect to see a pregnant XD

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo