Community post

Discussion

Cramping on 2 dpo

View Full Post

ok i think i may have actually succeeded this round... i hope...
i had cramps on 2 dpo, it lasted for almost 24 hours, my abdomen has been feeling unusually pressured, almost hard in a way. more symptoms then normal, and my nose is like that of a blood hound. I have been really nauseated and i have been so tired, i haven't even woke up to my alarm clock.
I am now 4dpo and my exhaustion is only increasing, my appetite decreasing, and my thirst is never quenched.
my legs have been abnormally sore but i dont know if that due to all my walking i have done recently. i have increased saliva, and my breasts are somewhat tender, but they usually are. so i cant go off that..

i have been getting an average of at least 10 hours... and i am still tired and want a nap or go to bed for another 6 not even 4 hours later.

any and all advice will be most grateful, and i would love to hear your stories and symptoms as well, that way i know if i am on the right track or still wishful thinking, even tho those cramps 2 days ago... were not so wishful thinking.... >.<

BABY DUST TO ALL WHO WISH IT!

to all and wishing a to all who want it

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Me too me too me too! I think I ovulated somewhere around the 31st or the 1st. Baby danced yesterday, hoping it worked. I'd only be a couple days after ovulation but I feel really crampy and pressured in my lower abdomen. I've also been peeing every hour or so, which is unusual to me. Im also gassy. The cramps are more like twinges, not like AF cramps OR ovulation cramps, bc I can usually tell when I ovulate and it feels different than this. Anywho....nice to know I'm not alone! Won't start until like the 19th or so, my cycles are about 31 days.

Baby dust!

My friend just found out she's pregnant. Happy for her, but it kind of sucks. I'm sure you've all experienced that.

User Image

11 years ago

~ Tumble ~

I wish you luck on the journey and 12 years is a long time, i was on Mirena or paragard i think for 2 years before it moved its self and wasn't doing its job yet i was still not PG... i had to have it removed.

I understand about the cold and what not, every one in the home is sick, same symptoms.... only the females got it tho, so i thought nothing of it, till i explained my symptoms and my mother and sister in law said theres which were the same then mine which was off the wall different they both think i am pregnant now...

I just got the sore throat this morning, i would like to blame it on the fan that was on us all night, but it always is, so i cant use that, my mouth was also very dry and it was hard to swallow, thats when i found out i had a sore throat. it doesnt help either that now i am waking up early like 3 times before 8 am to go to the BR... so the tww is a pain and i will be here with you...

~ Desire~

i will be here for you, i will be a shoulder to cry on and a person to talk to, i definitely can say i don't know how it feels.. i never had a H.P. but i know about MCs.... my mother in law had a live birth that didnt last...Her baby had a hole in his heart, was here for 1 week in a hospital, but never came out. that was 23 years ago.

We can stress together and relax together, i will be by your side as a friend and tww partner, when i read your signature, i cried... i told it to my M.I.L. and she too cried and wishes you the baby dust that will stick and not fail.

we will be on the road together all of us and we will be there for each other, after all, we are all trying for the same thing, but with different lives and back stories, we all have feelings, and we all care.... other wise we wouldn't post or talk about things like this... ^^ so you can count i am sure on all of us here to help you destress and put a smile on your face ^^

11 years ago • Post starter

~ Gea ~

Welcome to our chat!

i know exactly how you feel i just found out my " daughter" on IMVU is a few weeks pregnant... =_=... lol

but i am glad you are here with us all on our journey glad to have you aboard the hope to be baby boat, and you dont sink because put a damper on things lol.

it looks like you will be one of the last of us to find out if you are or not...

My is due on the 11th ... that gives me 7 days....
Tumble is on the 6th or the 13th
not sure on Desire or patience

i know me and desire are testing the same day on the 11th lol

again welcome aboard and

Hi everyone, Hi everyone as always i have a ear to hear and a heart of compassion. My gosh i'm just about to go insane about this TWW thing but i think i'll be ok with you ladies here to help me along the way. Its nice to have friends around in our time of need. Well, ladies lets just say i will be testing also on the llth. even though is not due until the 15th. My symptoms have been crazy. I have backpains, am thirsty all the time, flutters still going crazy but settling down, CM i am just as moist as the dew on the ground and my has been out of this world. I am hotter than a six shooter. LOL. Not the norm for me at all. I also have been going to sleep early or rather just wanting to lay down all day if i could! And the cramping i'm having feels like but i know she is not even close yet so IMPOSSIBLE. Well its nice to have someone going through the same things as me and i'll keep you ladies posted. . Much love from me to you TTYL. And everybody please for us all.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone. I am at 11 dpo and tested this morning. I got a negative and I am sure it is the case. I am undecided if I will test again on the 11th because I have no clue when to expect af again. It has been super wonky since the mc.

User Image

11 years ago

well its good to know we all are testing near the same days.

today i have had the worst back pain EVER.... i dont want to do anything and i cant calm it down. so many other things are happening to like i cant lay on my abdomen without it hurting my dh cant lay on me any more without it hurting and my breast tingle like pain but i am starting to think its all in my head again...

i to tested today and it was negitive, i figured it would be...

and i think you should test on the 11th with us ^^ it will be one big testing day lol ^^

Haha. Maybe. XD

User Image

11 years ago

Had such a crappy nights sleep last night!! Was up every few hours with an urge to pee but once I got to the bathroom it was a small amount! Tried BD last night too as according to calculators I may have been in my fertile period if I was on a 35 day cycle.

So feeling very tired today plus have been feeling a bit nauseas and light headed. Not had much of an appetite either and been a bit irritable. Could be AF on her way or something else. The waiting is really bugging me! Have decided to maybe leave it until about the 17th to test in case I come on around the 13th - gonna be such a long wait!

User Image

11 years ago

lol i know that feeling all to well... i decided to test today since my DH is buying HPTs like crazy... >.>... might as well use them ^^ i have 10 total XD.... so i can use them all to my AF due date and a few days after! well i think i got a faint line, im uploading it to see the invert but i still think it may be lines eye.... who knows... i am 9 dpo right now... >.>... so maybe maybe maybe!

Exciting, good luck!!

I think I may have my dates wrong, today (6th) would have been the day AF would have arrived if I was still on BCP, however as she decided to cone a week late last month, my cycle was 35 days. So counting 28 from my last period on the 16th, I'm either due on next monday (13th) or the following (20th) for 35 days! It's been bugging me so much lately I'm so glad to have worked it out!!

Feeling a bit crampy today but more like AF pains rather than what I felt earlier. Think I noticed a tiny tiny bit of spotting earlier too. God it's all so annoying!!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo