Community post

Discussion

M/C beginning of July, Already TTC again

View Full Post

Hey! My name is Emily, I'm a southern girl, living in Germany. We love it here, it's just on post EVERYONE IS PREGNANT! I want to be too! I'm 23, DH and I have been married just over 2 years now. It's time to start our family. We had been TTC for 8 months, gave up... then out of the blue I was curious where AF was... I took a Target cheapie, and was pregnant before the control line popped! We were SO excited! We knew about two weeks before I had my miscarriage July 5th. The baby passed at 5 weeks, and I miscarried at home. At that point only our close family knew we were expecting. It was horrible. I bled for 7 days, went and got the ok go from our Doctor to TTC again! Anyone else already TTC? We're waiting to test, if my cycles haven't changed (which I doubt) AF is due for August 5th. That puts me at 9DPO with a as of 130 this afternoon. I have a couple symptoms... nausea, backache, headache, sleepiness, bloating. I JUST DOWNRIGHT FEEL PREGNANT. It could be from the M/C but I already know my levels are at 0. I really hope she wont ever come. . My Doc also said, the best medicine for a misscarriage is a new pregnancy . I'm trying to keep a positive outlook.

To everyone!

20 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 20 Replies

Still no and she is 3 days late. I got a just now so I don't know why I am missing my usually clockwork wicked . Ugh.

User Image

11 years ago

Well if you counting since your m/c I will tell you that for me it came at cd 31 I normally have 26-28 day cycle. So I was technically late but being as though I had a m/c the stats say average of 30 days for your cycle to return. I don't know if AF has showed up for you or not but I will keep you in my prayers. God bless!

11 years ago

hey y'all, scoot over here and let me know what you think.... this picture was taken maybe 10 minutes after i peed on it! maybe longer... I've heard evap lines are colorless and thin--- and that false positives don't happen...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/index.php?dpo=11

11 years ago • Post starter

Well it looks like a positive to me.. I was blessed with a BFP too. I will be praying for you! I want us to have our sticky beans.. God bless

11 years ago

@Smiley, I just got a darker BFP this morning! Calling the doc soon! I'm so happy. I'll be praying for you as well! Fingers crossed everything turns out great, a happy and VERY healthy 9 months and more! This is our sticky bean! I pray to St Gerard, he's the patron saint of motherhood/conception. If you are interested! He's seemed to help me through tough times!

Congratulations to you too mama.. I am happy for the both of us we have truly been blessed. My hpts have darker test lines than control so I am feeling really good about this one. I have faith God will take care of me and my baby. So when would be your due date mine is May 13th. Keep me posted please and I'll keep you in my prayers. God bless

11 years ago

SmileyBambam and themrscraig717 Congratulations! to both of you! I'm in my TWW. I ovulated late which I find weird... and the ovulation kit (First Response) Showed me ovulating for 3 days... I thought ovulation was only one day? (Though Twins or triplets would be awesome - get all the kids out at once lol)

User Image

11 years ago

@smileybambam! thanks so much EDD is May 15! Hoping and praying for a sticky bean here too! Doing everything in my power, thus far! I pray for you and your bean as well!

@bundleojoy! Thank you so much! you will have to let us know how testing goes! I'll be thinking of you and pray you get a BFP! :D

Thank you Bundleojoy.. I pray you get yours as well. I understand wanting it. So we are pretty close then huh.. By lmp mine is the 15th but according to when we conceived it would be 13th I ovulated early this time around. But either way I can't wait I am excited and praying all goes well. I have had very dark positives this time around so it makes me feel much better. And the nausea has begun..

11 years ago

I second the nausea holy moly! i tossed my breakfast up this morning while cleaning up with WINDEX. Who would've thought! lol, i welcomed it with open arms though! IM SO HAPPY FOR US

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo