Community post

Discussion

Anyone know a really good prenatal or whole food vitamins?

I need a good vitamin or wholefood prenatal or regular wholefood vitamin. Anyone have any recommendations? Or anything thats worked for you or your husband or boyfriend? My bf has a low sperm count and him taking a vitamin would help vs nothing at all, not to mention im slightly anemic. Very slightly.

So any vitamins youve liked or tried or recommend.

Hopefully wholefood prenatals.
:-)

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I've been told by numerous sources that the brand of prenatal vitamin does not matter. As long as you read that there is at least 400mg of Folic Acid you are good. I've also read that Fish Oil supplements are good for preventing coronary heart disease and aid in spine and brain development of the fetus so I'm currently taking a generic brand prenatal that I got at CVS (2 packs of 90 pills for $15) and the Fish Oil pill that I got from GNC (I would suggest getting one that says it prevents the "fishy burp" cuz I've heard that is very nasty) lol

As far as supplements for your boyfriend I'm not sure. Are you two planning on getting married soon?

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo