Community post

Question

Hcg progressed a bit, nervous

Hcg went from 97 on 12 dpo, 345 on 14 dpo and finally 736 on 16 dpo. Wasnt ordered anymore after. I had some cramps today and earlier and some brown spotting at 16 dpo. Part of me wants to go to the ER, other part doesn't just incase I'm just a worry wart and trying to wait until my appointment Monday 26th.

Had a blighted ovum Jan 11th was my Christmas baby.. now pregnant again and nervous since I haven't felt many pregnancy symptoms..

1 Answer • 9 weeks ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Okay from experience er is not going to do anything for you. Now hear me out they may passify you with quantitive test but its too early for an ultrasound even. Not until after 5-7 weeks is when they can see the heart beating. I have had 3 pregnancies and bled with all 3 of them ranging from brown to red. I lost clots with my second and it was a subchorionic hematoma i lost. that cost me about 2500 dollars just for confirmation i hadnt lost her. I would highly not suggest running to the er it is both expensive and or may not be able to ease your concerns either. Call your dr. Office a quantitive test is much cheaper

9 weeks ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo