Community post

Question

Possible miscarriage again? 5w2d ultrasound picture, all help wanted

Okay, I went to the emergency room two days ago due to some leg pain and cramps, and they said possible ectopic and made an appointment for me at my doctors for the next day..

After the Drs office ultrasound, there was a 3mm sac, is what was written, she dated me at 5 weeks 2 days and said there was no yolk sac or fetal pole but I can absolutely see something on the ultrasound which looks like one or both of those things. I HCG beta was also 1,686 on the 21st of February.

The nurse is saying they don't know if is viable due to the mm of the gestational sac but my hcg is rising..not sure if she's saying that just to save me from hope if it's a possible miscarriage and because she hasn't seen a heartbeat yet.

I took print screens of the ultrasound, can you see a possible yolk sac, fetal pole too? I had a blighted ovum January 11th, and there was nothing in the sac vs this time. I did opk test and pregnancy test to make sure I wasn't pregnant anymore and I ovulated 14 days after my miscarriage, ovulated on 2/1-2/3 approximately.

So I would technically be around 5 weeks 2 days, everything I read states it would be about all I could see on ultrasound and with my beta level.

I feel like I see a yolk sac at the top or bottom right and maybe a fetal pole in the middle, Would you agree? Any information and help matters.

user submitted image

0 Answers • 9 weeks ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo