Community post

Question

First cycle of Clomid 5-9, 50mg Sore nipples from 3-4dpo & still sore at 9dpo, Pregnancy sympto

This is my first cycle of clomid, CD 5-9, on 50 mg.

I got my positive OPK on the 1st of December 2012 (CD 16). My doctor did do a blood progesterone test which does say I ovulated. I also had cramping and a dull ache that day and for 3 more days, then I noticed my nipples got more sore as my dpo progressed. I believe from 2-4 dpo is when the nipple soreness started.. and Im 9 dpo (CD 26) now and they are still so sore.

I also have peed alot, but it seemed less frequent the past few days.
My current symptoms are mood swings, sore nipples, hunger for more meat like stuff, ie chicken, slight bloating and crazy dreams, and some bowel changes.

You think this is from the clomid or too early to be pregnant? I had sex every other day, and the day before I got my positive OPK.

Im hoping im pregnant because i cant take my boobs being this sore, its like someone chewed on them =\

Any information would be great. :]

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

You definitely could be!! I will say that I had VERY similar symptoms my past cycle of clomid, 50mg, days 5-9 but didn't end up pregnant. I didn't know if my heightened and new symptoms were from the clomid or just another weird cycle for me. Wishing you the best though! I just finished my day 9 pill for my second cycle. Hoping December will be the month for us!

Boy- 12/03 Girl- 09/06 Girl- 12/09 12/22/09-03/24/10 TL: 12/22/09 TR: 11/16/11 TTC #4: 01/2012 HSG: 10/2012 (all open, clear, everything looks great) Clomid #1: 11/3/2012- 50mg 5-9 Clomid #2: 12/5/2012- 50mg 5-9 Clomid #3: 1/6/2013- 50mg 5-9 & IUI round 1 1/20/2013 Clomid #4: 2/6/2013- 50mg 3-7 & IUI round 2 2/14/2013

11 years ago

I was pregnant! ty!

11 years ago • Post starter

I have also started taking clomid 50 mg this month (March 30th first day of my cycle) and I am around 4dpo. I've had sore breasts -- well, really on the left one, for the past couple of days. I'm not sure if that is a clomid side effect. I read on one site that it was, but I also read some women who had that happen and they ended with a BFP! So, I am keeping hope alive -- outside of the Hot Flashes I havent had many side effects -- -but I am also taking a Vitamin B Complex and also 500 mg of Vitamin C which can help reduce side effects...Good Luck to all and hopefully I will get my BFP in another week or so -- if not, on to Clomid 100 mg!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo