Community post

Discussion

TWW and impaitent NEED INCOURAGING FRIENDS

Hi everyone,

im new to the site and i wanted to see if i could start some conversation that we can all relate too.
I am currently in my TWW and i am 8DPO as of today. i am a POAS addict so i have been testing since 4DPO. im trying to hold out on taking another HPT or an HGC blood test till im at least 10/12DPO but its so hard. i need some one who can relate.. HELP!!

9 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Hi :-) I am the same . If my opk was right I am 9dpo today but if my cycle calendar thing is right then only 5 - 6 dpo ... Covered both options in the bd department but the tww is killing me! It's almost all I can think about ! I did a hpt yesterday ... Of course too early and a bfn ... Told myself I wouldn't test again until 22nd ... But have somehow just done another ! And of course another bfn ! Don't know why I thought it would be different ... Actually I don't think I even did think it would be but just thought why not just check ... In case ! Think at this rate I am going to have to restock my hpt supply as still a week till af due ! I have had lots of cramping from ov day till yesterday, worse in the evening and I'm sure I've never had mid cycle cramping like that before so hoping it is a good sign ! When I had my daughter 7 years ago I had bfns until the day before af due so hoping this might be the same situation and not me just being super hypersensitive to any "symptoms" ! Have you had any symptoms ? Baby dust and fingers crossed for bfps for us both !

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hi and thank you for your input. Well I have never had an issue with cramping during or before s period it was never something I worried about. How ever I know I began to O on the 10 I got a BFP for the 10/11 and I been bd since the 7 of the month. And my symptoms would have to be cramping and being tired and I felt a twinge in my breast at work today I decided to test every morning starting on 10 DPO my friend got a faint positive on evening urine at 12 DPO so I hope for the same or better. Thanks so much for the well wishes and lots of baby dust to you as well. When will you test next ? Do you "feel" pregnant?

11 years ago • Post starter

If I can be sensible and make myself wait I won't test again till Sunday ... 5 days before AF due and 12dpo according to opk result. I have certainly had at least 2 days when i have felt pregnant and don't really usually have any mid cycle symptoms so would find it hard to explain all this cramping otherwise ... I know the whole conception thing is more than just logic but I have done all my antenatal bloods etc, confirmed I am ovulating, hormone levels all correct etc etc and bd on all the right days so logic says it should be a bfp ... but I know it doesn't necessarily work that way ! So if you have been testing each day that mean you are going to hold off now till 10dpo or is that tomorrow for you anyway ?

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Well today makes 9 DPO because I ovulated on the 10/11 I want to test but I know its best to wait. I have 3 first respnose test left so I may start testing with fmu on 10 DPO since its the 6 days before your missed period test. what would you do ????

According to my opk I ovulated on 10/11 too ... Have done two hpts yesterday and day before ... So 8 and 9 dpo accordi to opk. Both bfns ... Going to hang out till at least tomorrow 11dpo or Sunday 12 dpo to do next one . Though have started to notice that I am.more anxious about testing closer to af than now. I think testing now I always have the back up excuse of it being too early to tell so comfort myself with that but the closer it gets to af (still a week away according to my previous cycles) the more it feels like a bfn might be the "real" answer ... Does that make sense ? And yeah I had originally planned to do my first test on Sunday as that was 6 days before af due and that's what my FREP info sheet had suggested. Good luck if you do test on 10dpo ! How are your symptoms?

and hoping for a

11 years ago

well tomorrow morning will be the start of testing till af shows or at least till i get a BFP i am really hoping the first try will be our sticky baby. My symptoms have went from cramps to headaches i cant seem to get rid of them at all. i also feel VERY bloated all the time and even more so when i eat a meal even if its small. Even if its faint i will still test till it gets darker and the same if its a BFN!!! any changes in symptoms for you?

Pretty quiet day symptom wise yesterday ... was starting to think it must have been all in my head ... nothing like wishful thinking ! My dp and i had a laugh as we went through symptoms on the signs and symptoms bit on this website and he ticked so many as well he was like omg I'm pregnant !! And I'm male so it's not even possible lol . I guess the symptoms are very general in that sense hey ... so frustrating when I am feeling impatient and just want an answer ;-) Feeling crampy and uncomfortable ... kind of bloaty / heavy etc again today though and bit nauseous just for a few minutes. Have already been to the loo a few times too which is unusal .... Good luck with your test ... baby dust ! Think I will do one again tomorrow ... no harm in testing ! And I like your idea of keeping testing to watch the line grow darker ... think I might borrow that one if I do get a faint line at some point :-)

and hoping for a

11 years ago

lol he is hilarious! i would laugh if my husband said that lol. well no there is no harm in trying all you can do is get a yes or no and thats it so i see no harm in it lol and each day i will use fmu so i know of the accurracy!!! so i suggest you do the same if you agree. so tomorrow morning i will test and post a picture on my page either if its a BFP or BFN~!
~however i felt some fluid down there and today at work and thought AF was about to show her ugly face....but NOTHING... YAY!!~
what time of day will you be testing ?

Oh yay ... Glad it wasn't af ! Thanks for the encouragement ... I'm going to test again tomorrow morning and yes I'll use gum too ... Supposed to have the highest hcg concentrations isnt it ? Still early tests for me 11dpo tomorrow according to opk and 7doo according to cycle calendar predictor thing ! Will take a pic too ... Am guessing bfn most likely but also feeling pregnant today so hoping the final answer might be a bfp ! Good luck with your test :-)

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo