Community post

Discussion

Miscarried at 5 weeks :(

I found out may 13th i was pregnant of 4 weeks and 2 days.. on may 16th i started having brown discharge for a week and then it turned to bleeding i didn't think it was a miscarriage.

On june 2nd i went to hospital cause i wanted to know if everything was fine they sent me in for ultrasound next morning i went my hormones were at 300 for 7-8 weeks into the pregnant and they said it was low they told me they wanted to wait a couple weeks to see if it would go higher or if i miscarried.

On june 21st i had the ultrasound i was so anxious and my worst nightmare no embryo nor a sac was found and my hormones went down to 92 :( AND the worst part is it was a missed miscarriage. I took the pill and i have not started bleeding yet :'( THIS is my worst nightmare i am devastated i was so happy :( i don't think i'll ever be able to have a healthy pregnancy i get anxious cause this is the 2nd miscarriage ( last one in february )

AND all my friends around me getting pregnant i don't know what to do anymore :'( i just feel depressed cause they have healthy pregnancies and me i just feel like falling on the ground.. what is the best way to get through with it??

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi hun firstly im so sorry for your losses I have had two m/c myself but I wanted to give you hope cause I also have two lovely kids as well.

Everything is all a little raw right now and the road your having to take is emotionally and physically tiring. You will get through this but you need to be kind to yourself and have lots of patient people around you who wil laugh with you on good days and just listen and hold you on the bad. Your grieving atm and these feelings are completely normal. You will get your rainbow thb hunni take care xx

11 years ago

I'm so sorry for your losses. I feel for you as I'm in the same crappy boat. I miscarried in October of 2010. We really started trying again this year. I found out mother's day I was pregnant. Also found out June 14th after a few ultrasounds that nothing was developing in the gestational sac. So here we go again. Staying positive (which is very difficult) and trying to move on. This is a difficult thing to go through but giving up hope is not an option. My doctor is very optimistic so I'm trying to stay the same. I hope things get easier for you and you go on to have a happy healthy pregnancy. Good Luck!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm so sorry...I also had a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks I found out and at that point the embryo had already disappeared, so around Christmas when we were busy telling our families the great news my baby stopped growing. It's really hard to go through especially multiple times. That was only my first and hubby and I are starting to TTC again now and I'm terrified to go through it all again. Especially right now when all the girls I was pregnant with are starting to deliver. Take time for you, and when you're ready try to be positive and try again. Don't give up and just know you're not alone!

11 years ago

oh sweetie, I'm so sorry.
a mmc is a really harsh one to accept, but be strong hunni. my second pregnancy ended in a mmc at 14 weeks, the baby had died in utero at 8 weeks. it left me raw, but i have since gone on to have two more children and i have just found out i'm expecting again.
have faith sweetie, give yourself time to grieve.
take care
xxx

11 years ago

I am also dealing with my second miscarriage. I lost one in February too, on Valentine's Day at four months. It was something I never thought that I would experience in a million years. You get pregnant and you think that you are just going to end up with a baby at nine months... but for a few women it ends in devastation. We got pregnant again and found out Father's Day. I was just shy of three weeks pregnant. Soon... on July 3 at four weeks and four days... I bled. I went to the hospital and they did an ultrasound. The embryo was detached with no heartbeat. I was absoloulty shocked. I couldn't believe it was happening again. I don't know how to feel when I get pregnant the next time. I don't know if I should be happy because it could just happen again. I hate that I have to experience this when everybody around me is getting pregnant and they are fine. It's not fair.

An in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, and whispered as she closed the book, "Too beautiful for earth."

11 years ago

GodblessLaci,

I feel for you as I have been in such a similar situation....and EVERYONE seems to be pregnant. It's so hard to deal with on all levels. This last one I have had complication after complication and my HCG level STILL isn't at zero and it's been over a month. I've found running to help clear my mind but I still have days where I'm so angry and sad. I've decided when I get pregnant again I'm not telling anyone except for DH as I hate the pity looks and comments from friends and family who are just trying to comfort. I was hoping to be one of those women that really enjoys being pregnant but I think that I will be too scared to enjoy any of it...

Eew my post is so depressing after rereading....good luck to you!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo