Community post

Discussion

need help with pregnancy test

In may i didn't get my period i was due on the 13th and tested on 13th , 16th and 19th to make sure it was getting darker it was but i saw my doctor on the 25th to see if my uterus was fine and 2 days later i started bleeding like a period for 2 days the rest was very light but This month i didn't even bleed just pink spotting on and off. and went in for ultrasound 2 weeks ago and my hormones were at 300 and nothing was in uterus, i would be like 9 weeks pregnant right now unless i miscalculated it LMP was april 13th.. and today i took a test and it was darker then my test in may and i haven't been getting intimate with my boyfriend in a month so it couldn't be a new pregnancy

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

That's hard.. Maybe see the doctor again for a blood test

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

I have an ultrasound on thursday so we'll see . I Hope it's a sticky bean because it will be the 2nd but i've had BV for a while now and wont go away so i am thinking it might be the problem :/

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

11 years ago • Post starter

Go see the doctor again. Not that you have an etopic pg. Those can be dangerous and life threatening if not taken care of. I pray for you that this is not the case and you have a wonderful baby growing healthy and strong instead.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo