Community post

Discussion

TTC right after loss

Ok so I recently miscarried. I was almost 5 weeks when it happened. This happened before my 2nd daughter 10 years ago. Dr said we could try again right away & sure enough got pregnant the following month. So now I miscarried & got my period, but hard for me to tell when my period actually started because of all the miscarriage bleeding. Trying to pinpoint when I should ovulate. Anyone know how to gauge this? I am starting today with OPK's cause otherwise I really have no idea. But by counting backwards from the last day the bleeding ended to the length my period usually is, I'm thinking it's this week sometime. Didn't know if any of you ladies had any advice that would be helpful. Thanks.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

When I went in at the end of my MC (In April) for the follow-up, my Dr. did an ultrasound to see that everything had cleared out of my uterus (it had). She also took a look at my ovaries, and saw that one was getting ready to release an egg in 4-5 days. (She actually said, "Oh! You're getting ready to pop anopther egg!" - it was cute!)

She told me that I'd get AF in 2 to 2-1/2 weeks, and she was bang on. Did your Doctor do an ultrasound? Perhaps they saw the same thing and would be able to pinpoint the date better for you.

That being said, I think you should just have fun trying in the meantime - use this as an opportunity to simply baby-dance without the stress of the "OMG I'm ovulating! Come home right now!!" urgency!

Hugs!
~Jen

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

Took an OPK last night & the line was there, not as dark or darker then the control line but it was there. I know I should be ovulating any day so we had sex last night anyway... mainly because we hadn't since when he actually got me pregnant over a month ago :( Gonna take another test tonight & see if it's darker :-)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo