Community post

Question

POSITIVE OPK AT 10DPO

Why could I be getting a positive opk at 10 dpo ??

user submitted image

5 Answers • 11 months ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Could be indicating you’re pregnant. LH does surge during early pregnancy, but it isn’t as accurate as a HCG test. My recommendation: Test with an hcg test and keep us posted . FX for you!

Best to you!

10 months ago

agree with the previous poster, and here is a perfect explanation why: https://iyoni.app/first-signs-of-pregnancy/ Fingers crossed.

#1 IVF failed, no implantation #2IVF failed, no implantation, #3IVF - a new clinic in Gdansk

10 months ago

Follow up???

8 months ago

hey there
it is possible you are pregnant i didn't have hpt and i did opk tests all were darker than the test line when i was pregnant and had symptoms i was cycle day 45 when to the dr and did s blood test was positive
my son is 8 now

but it could be ovulation again as well get and hpt test and see if the opk gets lighter or stays dark

8 months ago

Update - I was in fact pregnant then ended in a miscarriage a couple days later but we are on to month 8 of trying so fingers crossed this month is our month!

8 months ago • Edited • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo