Community post

Discussion

Pregnant after miscarriage

So, I got this today after miscarrying on September 7th. The moment I saw this, I honestly wasn't as thrilled as I had been whenever I do get pregnant . I already had 2 miscarriages this year. 8 successful pregnancies and a total of 4 miscarriages in the past.

I just don't know if I should even get my hopes up or what. Kinda sad really. I guess I just don't want to get so excited just to be so crushed later.

I mentioned to a friend of mine that if I got pregnant again, I may not get excited until I get to 23 weeks.

I think if this lasts to 23 weeks, I may just throw a party on the pregnancy.

Anyone else get like this?

user submitted image

3 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm so happy for you!

2 years ago

Thanks so much! Just took this one. So far, the line is getting darker. I hope this one sticks

user submitted image

2 years ago • Post starter

I know how you feel, I lost a baby at 5 months pregnant two years ago, then one at ten weeks last year, I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant, and I'm still worried something could go wrong, definitely not been as excited as I should be.

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo