Community post

Question

10dpo, what’s seems to be a faint line

View Full Post

So I am 10dpo and I took a frer test this morning to me which looks like a faint positive. Pls see photo. Should a positive test be darker than this at 10dpo? Input/advice would be appreciated !

user submitted image

UPDATE   UPDATE, AF showed even tho faint “line” on FRER

17 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

11 - 17 of 17 Answers

Update 12dpo fmu

user submitted image

3 years ago • Post starter

I definayely csn see the faintest of lines. Praying the baby sticks. It must be a slow rising HCG. Hope the lines get darker in a couple days.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

After using the rest room I wiped and had stringy blood tinged discharge. Veryyy small amount. I doubt it’s from implantation this late on

Hey. How are you feeling today? It could be old blood thaylt is finally working its way out. Trying to stay positive for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hi!
Feeling the same, thanks for asking. My periods due tomorrow and I ran out of tests lol
It’s crazy to me how I took 3 frer from different packagings and all 3 had a faint line. Fingers crossed AF doesn’t come tomorrow
Thank you for the high spirits!
Hopefully I have good news within the next few days

Just an update, AF just showed
FRER are so unreliable

Oh I'm so truely sorry hun. I'vr had no issues with FRERs. I'm almost thinkomg that you caught the tail end of a chemical pregnany as that has happened to me a few times. Is this your first baby you are trying for? Good luck this cycle.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo