Community post

Question

No symptoms...

Hi everyone!
We are currently in cycle one of TTC our second baby.
We have an incredible 13 month old son!
I haven’t been on birth control since around 2017 so I know my body pretty well. I usually feel rubbish before my period. Every symptom under the sun.
This month I feel 100% fine. My period is due on Sunday (7th June) and the only thing that’s been different for me is constipation. I’m usually the other way before my period.

Has anyone experienced the same and got a BFP?

I remember not thinking I was pregnant with my son and stocking up on Tampax the day before my period was due and never arrived!

Thanks in advance! Xx

2 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I get constipated straight away when pregnant. It can be because of an interruption to the energy in your body. Also it's kinda a good thing because food moves slower through the body allowing the baby to get needed nutrients.

To me it's a good sign for you but will just have to wait and see.

3 years ago

Thank you! I got a bfn this morning at 12 dpo however with my son I Didn’t get a positive until 14dpo.
Last night I had to get up twice to pee and then couldn’t get back to sleep at all.
I had exactly the same night 2 days before I found out I was pregnant the first time. Could be a complete coincidence but I’m not out until I get my period I guess!

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo