Community post

Question

When to tell DH?

I'm still really early. About 12DPO. I started getting vvfl on some expired ClinicalGuard tests at 10DPO. I've taken 2 FRERs since then and both are faint but visible (especially today's). Is it too early to tell DH? On one hand, I feel like we are in this together so he should know. On the other hand, I'd like to wait until the line is darker or I get a digital positive so it doesn't confuse him. What do y'all think?

3 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi Discollamanaid. Firstly Congratulations on your BFP! I was in the same situation as you this morning. I'm 12-13dpo and the last 2 days vfl's on FRER's and this morning a stronger one. I ended up telling DH this morning because I felt I needed the support and I didn't want him to feel left out but I can totally understand the desire to hold off for for one that feels a little darker! I wanted to wait for a positive digital too. I wouldn't want to influence you either way but my DH was happy I did share it with him earlier.

3 years ago

In my opinion. With my first pregnancy, my period was late and my then boyfriend (now husband) kept asking me if my gf (period) showed up. I took a test and was shocked. My second pregnancy, my husband knew as I quit drinking beer (see pics in profile). Reason for testing that early is I started spotting and I never have before. On the fence for a 3rd and I don't say anything until it's proven. So, in my honest opinion, I would wait until the lines get darker. They say using an expired test can lead to either a false positive or a false negative. I've been using my expured tests to use them up and hope for the best. Good luck hun. Keeping my fingers crossed that your lines get darker.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Mine always knows. It's his pregnancy as much as mine

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo