Community post

Question

FET thin lining success? Uterine receptivity test?

Background: 26, PCOS, Amenorrhea

After finally being able to go through IVF and having my retrieval Jan 13th I am days away from my first FET.
My lining a few days ago was tri-laminar but only 6.57mm. My doctor was very happy with the look of my uterus just wanted my lining to thicken up a little bit so continued one more week of estrogen (2 oral 1 vaginal). Then when I went in on Friday my lining had decreased to 6.3mm. He said it wasn't ideal but it was my choice if I wanted to proceed and we decided to go forward. I have been having a hard time finding anything remotely positive about success with thin lining.

To note: I have gone through a total of 19 treatment cycles between clomid, femara, and gonal F injections and finally IVF and have always had an issue with thin lining. Before leaving my doctors office he looked through several ultrasounds I've had over the last year and my lining was never over 7.00 mm. He said it could be possible that my lining wont ever get thicker and I have uterine receptivity with a thinner lining.

I was hoping to get some insight, success, or advice from anyone who is willing to share about thin lining or their experience with an uterine receptivity test <3
I guess I need a little bit of hope that I even have a chance :(

0 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo