Community post

Question

16 DPO, No AF, BFN...What now?

Hi all.

So I am a nervous wreck right now. So I've been using my Fitbit app to track my cycles since September 2019. I stop using the contraceptive in July 2019 and have had regular cycles (27-28days). Hubby and I haven't been TTC, but this month we have for the first time.

My last period was on the 21st of Jan 2020 and I usually have these for 4-5 days. According to my app I ovulated on the 2nd of Feb 2020. Hubby and I bedded before that and a day after that. Needless, at about 6 DPO I started having strange symptoms. At 9 DPO I started spotting (brownish), it wasn't enough to require a tampon or panty liner. It was just visible when I needed to twinkle and it just lasted 2 days then vanished.

I tested a day after it stopped (11 DPO) but it was a BFN. The symptoms got worse and to mention a few; I have bloating, migraines, gurgling abdomen, eating and urinating more often and generally don't feel myself. My AF was suppose to start on 16/02/2020 according to my Fitbit app but nothing. I tested with Clear Blue Digital the next morning (17/02/2020) with FMU and still BFN! I panicked and downloaded a different tracking app (Flo). This app is now telling me my AF is only a day late whereas my Fitbit app is saying I'm now 2 days late. So I've decided to get a tie breaker and ended up here at 'countdown to pregnancy'. This site is confirming my Fitbit app by saying I'm 2 days late.

So today (18/02/2020) I was convinced AF showed her wicked face when I woke up and had some spotting (pinkish)...again, it wasn't enough to require a tampon or panty liner, but because I was convinced she was on her way I did put a tampon in and needless to say this wicked woman vanished. NOTHING! Nada! The tampon was dry and as white as snow....???? So I took it out and now I sit here in total WHAT THE FUDGE!

I'm super confused. This is my first time TTC and I think I'm going crazy.Bear in mind I am going though a very stressful time and have anxiety attacks at night due to me and hubby are immigrating soon. I haven't done another HPT, but I'm just not sure if I should take one or just get my tooch as the doc to do bloods??

Please help with some advice.

0 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo