Community post

Question

Pls help ????

I’m currently 10-11dpo. I have had tender boobs, blue veins on my boobs and also coming from shoulders down into my chest (I’ve never noticed this before) , cramps, backaches, shortness of breath around 8dpo, urinating more often, & about two days ago I have been itching EVERYWHERE. From head to toe. I do not have lice, no signs of a rash, my skin is not dry because I moisturize daily, no changes in perfumes, detergents? Body wash, etc.. Last night had a dream I got a BFP so I tested this morning and got a BFN of course ???? I’m TRYING not to symptom spot but this itching is NOT in my head (my sister said it was) I’m feeling defeated and hopeless. AF is due in about 3 days. I’ll post a pic of today’s BFN if anyone so happens to see a vvvvfl.

user submitted image

8 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

I am in the exact same boat. ???? wish you the best and that that BFP is coming to you in the next couple days! ???????????????? We have the same AF day also, so let’s hope neither of us see her this week! Good luck!

4 years ago

Thank you ???????? I’ll be keeping us both in our prayers. It’s such a draining process. What are some of your symptoms??

4 years ago • Post starter

Very tender breasts, blue veins all over them that are new, darker/slightly larger nipples which always seem to be like half hard, I actually vomited On Thursday morning out of no where and have had a crazy sense of smell. Terribly bloated, and TONS of pinching and pulling. None of the above is typical PMS for me except for slightly tender breasts. I took a test today and looks like a BFN to me. ???? but I guess we just wait and see this week!

4 years ago

Also, I just realized the connection between our user names! Haha seems we may have a lot in common, considering our cycles are lined up also.

4 years ago

???? lol hopefully we both get this BFP! Please keep me updated! I just wiped and had a tiny blood dot.. idk what this means ???? Af still isn’t due for another 3-4 days though.

12dpo today. Gonna skip testing today. I have cramps that feel like af cramps but trying to stay positive. Last night the dh and I had sex. Whole time I was in pain & very dry.. This NEVER happens. Also woke up twice overheated & somewhat sweating. Trying my best not to test today though.

MamaBear, stay strong! And good luck with no testing today, maybe try to stay off here to reduce the urge! It’s not over until the ugly AF arrives!

4 years ago

MamaBear, any updates from you? Been crossing my fingers for you!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo