Community post

Discussion

End of Summer TTC

View Full Post

Hello, Hannah and been TTC#1 for a year and 4 months. This go around. Been on CTP for a year chit chatting. Have seen so many ladies become pregnant. Hoping this 3rd cycle of clomid works for me. If so a July baby or babies it will be.

Looking forward to meeting new ladies and hearing from my other TTCers who have been on this journey with me.

Today. The doc said no cyst on my ovaries. Already have two follies showing. My fibroids still the same size. So 100mg of clomid will be started on CD 5. Hoping for my July baby or babies.

User image

133 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

101 - 110 of 133 Replies | Last Page

@hdkelly sorry she came. I total understand me and my fiance BD every other day and four days in a row before O. And nuttin it sucks. I'm sorry about your Christmas angel.

AFM, CD 15 and no positive opk yet. Trmps are slowly declining and RHR is as well. I have lost a total of 17.8 lbs since Sept23rd. My wedding dress is in so I can go pick it up!!!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@hdkelly and @bug I totally get what you guys mean!! Hubby and I timed it perfect last cycle. I O’ed and we had been bding every other day for a while and the three days straight leading up to it. Yet nothing happened. It is so frustrating!!

AFM: still taking my Clomid. Tomorrow is my last day. I started getting some spotting yesterday after bding and it has been off and on today too. Just weird to me. Guess it could be a side effect of the Clomid. I noticed it last cycle the first time we bded while I was taking the Clomid, but it only lasted a day then. Hoping we time it all well and catch the egg. If I get pregnant this cycle my due date would be near my fathers birthday!! I think that would be great!!! Guess we just have to wait and see!

User image

4 years ago

So I am either 1dpo or its O day. I got a positive OPK yesterday and my temp rose from 97.27 to 97.6 this morning. We only BD on Thursday. So, not sure if we will get a BD in tonight. Kinda disappointed but BD last cycle everyday leading to O didnt work. Over the past 1year and 4 months no method of BDing has worked. But I did have three women pray over my belly Friday. Bc one of my coworkers mention how she was trying for over a year and the women prayed over her and she was pregnant in 2 months. She is due December 16th. So. I went up to them after our little appreciate lunch and asked if they could pray over my belly.

User image

If you dont baby dance tonight bd in the morning. These 2 days are still important. I do not think I o'd this month till 2 days after positive opk. . The day after O can be helpful too. Get Busy!

Mill

4 years ago

@mill we didnt BD I was asleep by the time he came to bed and this morning I doubt we will. We have to use the magic pill and he wlmt just take it on his own. He will probably sleep in this morning. Kinda disappointing but whatever I'm over it.

User image

Temps have made me officially 3dpo. Not going to put to much stock in this TWW since we only BD the day before O. And yes I know it only takes one time however that has never happened before, obivously l. About to be 36 and childless. RHR has risen too.
Good luck ladies.

User image

Well 9dpo and not even a squinter.

Mill

4 years ago

@bug you still never know!! Crazier things have happened. Stay positive and keep those fingers crossed!!

@millbarnett I am sorry. 9dpo is still early though. You aren’t out until af shows!! You got this girl!!

AFM: just sitting waiting to see if the higher dose of clomid works for me. This time around I don’t feel anything going on. Last cycle I could feel everything!!! I find that odd since I was on a lower dose last cycle. Guess it could have been because I hadn’t O’ed in so long. Just going to keep up the bding and maybe order some OPKs.
Good luck ladies!!!

User image

4 years ago

Ladies, I have been watching my RHR since July. It is so hard to figure out they say it goes with your cycle but not always the case for me. This month is the opposite BBT Rising and RHR dropping. It is so confusing. Only 5dpo, my birthday is December 7th so it would be a wonderful surprise to have before I turn 36.

user submitted image

User image

@shay, I always thought I would o earlier with clomid but never really did. Good luck and it will happen.

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo