Community post

Question

Early Pregnancy symptoms???

Hey ladies I have had some really weird things going on lately. Im am ttc but I dont use opks or do any charting. My mouth has been watering like crazy and my nipples have dark rings around them (not the entire areola just a circle around the protruding nipple) I vomited once but didnt feel sick it just came up. I have been testing and all of them are negative. I have a 27 day cycle and Im on CD 27. Just wondering if this may sound familiar to any of you???

1 Answer • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

If you are worried about possible early symptoms of pregnancy, you can put your mind at ease with a pregnancy test. More than just a pregnancy symptom, this is scientific proof positive of whether you are expecting a baby or not.

Pregnancy tests work best if you wait to take them until at least a day or two after you miss your period. Even if the pregnancy test result is negative you should try it again a few days later to be sure.
And when you are pregnant?there does exist some pregnancy symptoms: https://docsbay.net/early-pregnancy-symptoms-first-signs-you-might-be-pregnant
But these just symbolize you may be pregnant?not definitely?

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo