Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

71 - 80 of 153 Replies | Last Page

Angel: That has been our plan last two cycles. I really like it. Thank you for joining back with us. FX
BJ: Yes, we go one day on the rest, then the next day. Once a positive opk confirmed then its two days in a row. After that we are pooped
Hugs, sorry about your cp. Players for s very sticky bean this cycle.

Louise:WB. Sorry your cycle went wonky on you. I tried Red Raspberry Tea Leaf tabs to help mine from cd1 or 2 to cd10 and O day cd14 indtesd of cd12. Plus no super bad O pains either. Some women like the tea version but i would forget to drink it It of course like any herb effects folks dif but let us know if you give it a try. Meanwhile stay hydrated and get plenty of blood circulating stretches in for your ovaries. Hugs

Jrosie:Eeeeek! I ovulated last night and didnt really feel it just some bloating like after its done. Still feel that way and my temp was super high this morning! So your girl OVULATED! YAY! I will obviously keep temping to make sure it wasnt a fluke temp but my hopes are high.
I was going crazy wondering when it was gonna happen. Snuck in on me for once. If for whatever reason I get super bad O pains later today will let you all know....but i hope I am pass that

Love weekend bding. I hope you O in perfect timing this week even if it is midweek. Catch him before he isnt around during your peak days. I wont be around this weekend bd so was happy to catch hubby yesterday. And we were SO not in the mood but had fun

Ok gotta get ready for a very busy day.

Babydust and Hugs al

4 years ago

M oooooooonday....So need another Saturday instead.

Jrosie: Girl, I dunno my temps went down to the high 97s and are just hanging out there. I have decided, I didnt O And there is nothing I can do. If I am wrong and we get preggy, Illbe shocked. If right, we are taking a lil break so I can focus more on my eating and eating and exercise routine. Just 3 months. I will still be here of course but being a bad girl having coffee I need a break so doesnt hurt me to put the breaks on. Any other time..no way!

Good that you have more time to bd. I too hate sleeping on the couch. I feel my cat licks my face once I fall asleep...rofl and there is the crook in the neck thing.

Bj: Thank you , FX for you too as well. Hugs

Ok busy work day gotta go Hugs everyone.

4 years ago

That’s great Colie!! Sounds like your right in line to get your bfp!!

Luv- I hope you did O too. A little break to take care of yourself and get your body in order will be a good thing! I know you’ll still be around.

I have not O’d yet ...cd 17, and nothing. I hope I get a positive OPK soon! I have had some ewcm the last couple days, but that’s about it. Temps have been low in the 96’s. I’m hoping my OPK gets darker in the evening. The only good thing about not O-ing yet is that my DH is back and we got the rest of the week now to catch this egg! Hopefully I do O this cycle, because now is my best chance with DH home.

Hope you guys have a fabulous day I’ll keep you posted if I O!

4 years ago • Post starter

Jrosie: That is awesome!! You body waited on your hubby. Can't beat that What brand of opk are you using?

Colie: Whoohoo!! I really hope you get a surprise this cycle too!! Good to have lots of ewcm..This is the first cycle I didn't have any Keep us posted.

I am going to test this Sunday. Not sure what dpo that would be. If I go by my light O pains on last Friday...9dpo? I dunno.

Ok, dish time for this girl. My kitchen is a wreck. HUGS

4 years ago

I hope so too Jrosie!

I am looking at some opks by accumed and it looks like they are starting to get positive??? I only started taking them yesterday just to see what is up. I was starving yesterday starving this morning. So bad my daughter was like 'Mom, you need to eat'....my stomach was roaring so loud

My fear is that my period is coming. I get really hungry before I O and before AF starts. So some thing is brewing for me. I'm trying to stay positive because life is really good right now.

OH and I got that RAISE!! Me and my husband danced around, high fived and could have cried but were too stoked. God is good. No baby but $$$ helps us to be after to afford IVF if we go that route. But mainly we are starting to pay bills off.

Well, I'm going to get to work and chill as much as possible (try not to eat). Happy Friday!!

4 years ago

10dpo bfn on first signal and day before on frer.

So I am out. Fx for you all ????

4 years ago

Welcome Nadine and RosieW

Nadine: Hugs. I hope you get a sticky bean this cycle. Each pregnancy is dif. I have been pregnant 5 times and still waited on that test to say bfp because it always seemed like af would come. I have one special daughter from all those pregnancies. I hope I can give her a sibling one day. FX

Jrosie: Stalking you!! Lol..hope this is your cycle.

Colie: I'm deep in bfn territory too at 12dpo or 13?? It is over but man wish af would get here already.

Hugd all

4 years ago

Hey Jrosie! I’m 6dpo too! I’m going to wait till 10dpo to test though. Isn’t any time before way too early?

4 years ago

Oh no Colie! I’m sorry that sucks, but yes I do understand that strangely relaxing feeling. It’s kinda like you go back to reality and are able to enjoy life again lol that 2ww really does something to us ladies. It just becomes draining! I’m trying so hard to not let it drain me and take over my life this cycle. I am still doing bbt, but this is because I’m still learning my cycles and picking up on patterns. Still trying to pin point the exact O day each cycle. Other than that though, just trying to stay busy, not test or symptom check. Stay connected with us Colie! And go ahead and indulge in all the stuff you can’t while your pregnant lol

4 years ago • Post starter

Nadine: My first pregnancy gave me super sore nips but not uncommon from preaf syso I didn't know. BUT they never went away so that should have been a clue..LOL.. Nothing out if the ordinary for any of the others though. I like the thought that for some of us it is truly a surprise. ???? I hope you all get to experience that soon no matter if you have kiddos or not.

Colie: Relax away! I am right behind ya. Should be in the morning or late tonight. My pina coladas are calling...just a lil rum. Need a treat this cycle.

Jrosie: You are now tracking your body and more aware of whats normal for you. I dont care what age you are. If you have been tracking for 6 months and no pregnancy Id go in cor cd 3 bloods to check fsh,lh and E2...heck you can do it at anytime....also get thyroid checked. You never know it could just be one thing slightly off balanced but getting your hubbys sperm checked too in the process. I know mine has ok sperm amount, movement just the morphology isnt the best.

Ok better get back to work. Have a super weekend everyone Babydust!!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo