Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 153 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies hope you both had a nice day. Jrosie that’s too bad your doctor won’t run any tests for you but hopefully this is a successful cycle and you wont require any.

Luv we are going away for a much needed three week holiday to Europe. Fingers crossed that helps create a sticky bean! I’m with you on feeling awful during the TWW. I’m anxious and grumpy haha. Glad you’re feeling great today and I hope you get your BFP this time around too!

It’s so nice to have the support of other women, the TTC can be so lonely at times and it’s nice find wonderful women like yourselves.

4 years ago

Totally agree!! A support system is so nice!! A comforting support system where we are all going through the same thing and can be 100% honest with no judgement.
I too am also feeling great. 2ww is so draining on my body, and then to have to deal with CD 1 and the disappoint of no baby on top of feeling like crap! It’s no fun.
I ordered that book “take charge of your fertility” will be here in a few days. I’m excited to read it and maybe learn a thing or two! And it should keep me busy lol

4 years ago • Post starter

MommyTTC - hi welcome! Glad to have you join. I’m CD 3 too, right there with you!

Louise- I can understand that. I don’t see my DH Sunday’s- Tuesday’s. And I always end up O-ing on a Tuesday!! Ahhh
It’s frustrating trying to work around all that.

I’m joining you ladies! CD 3 it is ????

4 years ago

Glad to see so many ladies joining in! I’m CD 5 today and feeling great. Hope everyone is having a fantastic day.

4 years ago

Luv FX that’s what happens for us! I’m hoping this holiday puts some more fun into TTC because I have to admit there are times when it starts to feel more or less like chore to catch the egg.

Way to go on your healthy lifestyle changes, it sounds like you are killing it!!

When are all you ladies expecting to O?

4 years ago

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone has had a good day. I’m soo ready for the weekend. Hopefully it will be nice a relaxing. I was in the 2ww last weekend, so not so relaxing lol

Colie- I should O around Aug 1st -ish. Feels like forever away!

Luv- I do love your gabbing! Lol your always keeping things interesting. Good for you taking charge of your life style and diet!! I’m trying to! And it’s pretty amazing for you to go without temping or opk’s. I just couldn’t do it! Although I have only been doing it for a few months so still learning my cycles. I need to know more of a pattern before I even think about doing that. But it should be less stressful for you!

Luv- I’m so proud of you for committing to a diet change!! Don’t think of it as a diet, it’s a life style change!! Sometimes it’s easier to think of it as that! Which it is.
Congratulations on a promotion! That is great! Even if you did get preggo during this transition at work, you would be fine! You are woman, and we are powerful beings, capable of things we don’t even think we are possible!!
I’m ready to get bding too! Especially because it’s the weekend. I totally understand trying to take care of business during the week, it’s exhausting! My fertile window starts next Friday. So we will get some bding in next Friday and Saturday, then again the following Wednesday (O day). I wish I would O on a Sunday!! Then I could bd everyday leading up to it!! O-ing in the middle of the week the last few cycles is not working!!! between exhaustion and hubby not here sun thru tues, we just aren’t catching that egg. All I can do is keep trying and doing what I can, maybe this will be our month!

Have a fabulous weekend!

CD 3 for me, imma start bd on july 31 and this time imma gonna do it every secound day for the first two weeks ... july didnt happend I hoping august is nicer

4 years ago

Have you ladies who are TTC used the Sperm Meets Egg plan?

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo