Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

121 - 130 of 153 Replies | Last Page

Congrats ladies!! I haven't checked in for a bit but it was nice to hear of some bfps!! Did you all tell your significant others yet? Maybe so by now. :D

Jrosie: Same boat. Just too busy (on purpose) not tracking anything but not planning any bding either. I am blissfully enoying not doing anything ttc related...lol..I do hope when you are back to being on schedule at home with your hubby that it all goes good. It can be a total pain trying to pinpoint O even with a thermometer. Some times I think it just sneaks in then scoots out fast.

Here's to next cycle if by chance you didn't / don't get preggy this cycle! Hugs

4 years ago

I ladies I guess it wasn’t ment to be for me I started bleeding a couple of days ago been for a scan an blood test my hgc has dropped massively An now just a sack an no baby tests are slowly reaching negative now so heartbroken but trying to stay strong it will happen again going to give up trying for a little while but I wish all you ladies the best of luck An you hope you all get your positives soon x

4 years ago

Louise I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. They are absolutely heartbreaking. Hugs to you girl.

Thank you Jrosie and Luv! I haven’t told my husband yet as I’m not sure this one will stick. Our anniversary is this month so if this little bean sticks I’ll tell him then!

Jrosie maybe you’ll be surprised! You just never know during this crazy TTC journey

4 years ago

Louise I’m so sorry for your loss. I can understand wanting to take a break. I’m sure I’ll be around here still TTC.. Take care yourself and hugs

4 years ago • Post starter

Louise: HUGS...so sorry. And take all the time you need to heal.
Colie: FX for you that lil one sticks. It is so hard not to tell but I understanding wanting to keep it on the down low for a bit.

Jrosie: How are you? I am doing ok. Love when I haven't O'd yet. I feel so normal and more energy.....low but still there. And I feel clearer too. Looking forward to Friday 13th, I'm going to pile up on the couch and watch tons of scary movies. You all? Anyone else a fan of the 13th?

4 years ago

Taking care of your loved ones is the most important thing in our lives [url=https://top-mom.com/best-twin-diaper-bag/]https://top-mom.com/best-twin-diaper-bag/[/url] ?. Especially when you're the twins ' mom.

4 years ago • Edited

Jrosie: So cool. I love hanging with family which we don't get to do often. I hope AF doesnt show too. Do you feel at all crampy?

Colie: Great thick line on CB, progressing really well. So siked for you to tell hubby soon. Hugs

4 years ago

Hey Luv - CD 30, no AF yet. My assumption was that AF was due today. However it could take up to 33-34 days. I have absolutely no tests in the house, and I think I’m gonna give it til Tuesday or Wednesday to buy any. I can’t deal with testing this cycle. I don’t want to see a bfn. I’d rather just find out by AF showing. I feel a little crampy here and there. Sometimes I get the feeling it’s about to start, but then it just goes away. Trying to not get my hopes up!

Hi ladies! I’m back! I managed to stay off forums this cycle. So proud of myself haha.
Hope you ladies have been well!
CONGRATS COLIE! So happy for you. Is that a May baby?

Ladies, it’s 9dpo for me and I did a test. It’s an exteeeeemely faint BFO! I’m trying not to get overly excited. I’ll continue to test to make sure the line gets darker (don’t want another chemical).

Hope AF doesn’t show for all of us xx

4 years ago

Hey Nadine!! Welcome back :) show is a pic of you can, or maybe on your next test.

Assuming I O’d on cd 20, I am 12 dpo. I haven’t tested yet, and still no AF. I didn’t track anything this cycle, no OPK and failed at tracking bbt because of traveling. I was able to bd one day before O when I got back in town. I’m hoping that was enough. I was expecting AF to show up this past weekend, however my cycles can range up to 34 days. So I might just wait that out. So if AF is still not here Thursday at cd 34, then I will test. As I e said before, I really just cannot bare to see a bfn. So I’m waiting ....

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo