Community post

Question

Blood Pregnancy Tests

HELP A GIRL OUT. 12DPO I received 3 positive results and one faint. I took myself to urgent care to confirm and they took 2 that were said to be positive right away but than turned negative after the 3 minute wait. This was Friday 7/12. This resulted in blood work after being poked 10-15 times because they couldn’t get my veins. I got the results today 7/14 (period expected to start tomorrow) and was told they were negative but “doctor would like you to be seen by your OB”. As long as I’ve had my period I have been extremely regular. I have no previous health conditions that could be related. Not only that, my symptoms are endless compared to any week before my expected period. Extreme nausea (threw up 3 times this week), sensitive to smell, aching hips and lower back, dizziness, exhausted (took naps this week for the first time in months), dry mouth with terrible taste. I’m not only confused but frustrated. Has anyone else experience false negative blood work or know of somebody who has? I need to hear everything!!

user submitted image

0 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo