Community post

Question

I had an emergency CT of Abdomen and think I might be pregnant

Hi all I had an emergency CT of my abdomen last week. And I got the results back. It looks like there is something in my uterus, or am I going crazy? Not trying to get pregnant but would be happy if I am. Could some give me an opinion. Thank you!

4 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I'm sure they would have told you if they saw a pregnancy. They normally run a pregnancy test before doing a procedure like a CT scan. I doubt that's what it is but take a pregnancy test and see for sure.

4 years ago

They actually didn’t do a pregnancy test. I’m going to do one.

4 years ago • Post starter

If they took any blood or urine from you, they most likely ran a test. Either way,I hope you get the results you want!

4 years ago

It does look like something is in there...I won't take a guess at what, but you should definitely take a test.

Also, in my experience, when I go for MRIs and CTs, they haven't ran blood or urine tests before, and I've gotten at least one per year since 2015. Even in the emergency settings I've had them, when they ask if there's any way I could be pregnant, if I say no, they don't urine or blood tests.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo