Community post

Journal

May cycle

Ok so the day I ovulated isnt when I thought ... I guess 8 ovulated 2 days later breasts started to get sore on may 14 th they are still sore, had short pains nipples are sore (never happens.) Breasts are heavy and tender every wear. besides the odd dull cramp I had for three days ,being bloated.. kinda not my normal bloat it is all by pubic bone. Normal bloat is my entire tummy . A sharp short pain once in my urterus I guess it was very close to my pubic hair area . and a one time lightning crotch moment. Today is 4 days till period. My bloat is the same never really goes down , bbs are sore tender heavy nips are sore. And once and a while I get a short sharp pain in my vagina... and have a weird pressure in my bottom .... geez and I dont look for symptoms I just notice when my normal is off .like the lightning crotch thing this cycle I have never got in my entire life .... I've had three babies never had that .... and my nipples never get sore ... I just get tender breasts but it doesnt really bother me .normally I can sleep without a bra on ..... this is just for my records..

0 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo