Community post

Discussion

TTC after miscarriage

View Full Post

Trying to conceive after a miscarriage. I miscarried in the middle of February at 9 weeks. Currently very confused about my cycle. With a normal cycle I would have ovulated by now. I have similar feelings as early pregnancy. I keep getting evaps on clinical guard which is very frustrating and making my pee on a stick obsession even worse. Anyone else TTC after miscarriage?

13 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

@Desiree so sorry for your loss. It really is an emotional journey. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

@myjourney we BD the day i got my positive OPK (also a couple of days before last week). As i usually ovulate within 6-12 hours of positive OPK i think we are in good shape. My temps post O have been pretty low and my temps pre-O were all over the place (I am guessing from the hormones resetting because i've never had that before). My temps are so low now that i'm not sure i actually O'd. My CM did dry up so that's a good sign. i'm going to keep an eye on my temps and CM in cause i get another surge. Sometimes you can get a surge but not actually release an egg so maybe that's what happened to me this cycle. If i did actually ovulate then i'm 3 DPO today. It's going to be a long two weeks. My LP is long (16 days) so i won't see AF (if she's coming) until 4/29.

5 years ago

Figuring out our bodies after a miscarriage is so hard! It all sounds good like you did ovulate! Finger crossed for you guys. We should be due about the same day then. Hoping what they say about being very fertile after a miscarriage is true

5 years ago • Post starter

I hope so too @myjourney. I would love to get a BFP this month but i'm prepared to try again next month without getting too discouraged if my body just isn't ready yet. It's a numbers game for us and i'm running out of time at my age. Hope to have good news to share in about 2 weeks!!!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo