Community post

Discussion

October 2019 Babes TTC

View Full Post

Hey lovely ladies! I am back and gonna start trying this cycle for our last babe. I am looking for other ladies to share my journey with in TTC this month for late September/early October babes.

My little guy is only 13 months old and I breast feed him till I went back to work last year, since then my cycles have been so wonky, so I am not certain when my ovulation will be, but I started ovulation testing yesterday and got a low fertility result and tested again today and got a high fertility result both in the morning and night.

Crossing my fingers for all the ladies trying to conceive this cycle

<a href=

419 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

381 - 390 of 419 Replies | Last Page

I caved and tested this afternoon ( 6 hour hold) thinking I'm out for this month. Anywhere from 10-12 DPO and nothing but bfn
Once after shows up I am having a few sangria's!

user submitted image

5 years ago

@amarie- I feel like I see something on your test!

5 years ago

I'm so sorry @Mat and @Amarie

5 years ago

The witch showed up right on time

5 years ago

I also posted that photo and other people say they see something. I know I am not out until after shows up so I guess we will see! I will probably wait until Tuesday/wed and test again. Thanks for the hope ladies. I needed it!

5 years ago

So sorry lissa.

User image

5 years ago

Ladies, in not sure why but again I went to a store this time walmart to buy a test and they are OUT. Like what is going. I'm taking it as a sign to wait. Again eating food has caused some nauseous. Still getting weird pain in my abdomen. Hoping and praying this is going to lead to a miss AF and a BFP.

User image

5 years ago

Good luck bug. Hope this is it for you.

No more spotting for me. It was only a very small pinky amount oast night. I feel really off today but the bfn this morning suggests i'm actually just sick. I'm going to wait a couple of days and test again

5 years ago

@amarie I feel like I can see a vvvfl. Fingers crossed!

5 years ago

Took the last of my tests today and another BFN, even though I'm not certain on my O date I'd have expected to have seen something by now give or take a few days. We weren't properly trying this month so now I just want AF to show up so we can properly try next month, or March, in time for a December baby! Good luck ladies that are still waiting to test!

User image EBF 10 months!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo