Community post

Discussion

2ww Buddies March 2017

I am trying to find others who are the same cycle as me who are in their 2 week wait period! I am 2dpo today and trying to get my mind off of waiting to test as this is my first month TTC :)

<a href=

93 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 93 Replies | Last Page

Ahhh yes! I am as well 2 DPO and I'm excited and nervous for this cycle. I am a POASholic so I am definitely going to try to not test until 2-3 days before my expected period.

7 years ago

I am 5DPO today and time goes so slow :) Purchased 30 tests on ebay and can't wait to start testing :)

7 years ago

Momma I really want to test, but I am going to hold out and not test early at all. This is my first month trying, so I am not certain, but I definitely did a lot of BD'ing to see if we were able to conceive the first month!

Limpique that is so many tests! With my first child 8 years ago I took 4 tests????

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Brittany, these ebay tests are so cheap so I bought 30 psc. I don't want to waste money on pharmacy tests

7 years ago

Brittney this is my 3rd cycle TTC for my 3rd baby (yes my 3rd lol). I'm really hoping to see that BFP but don't want to get my hopes up. This month I changed it up and have been bd'ing every other day since I had gotten off my last period and really watching my CM. I didn't use OPK's this month or check my BBT.

Limpique yes the 2WW is HORRIBLE! Lol. What kind of tests did you buy?

7 years ago

Limpique I don't blame you on wasting money....all these test are so expensive and can add up so quick! I have one test left, so I will use that last one and then check out ebay to buy more in bulk like you did :) Thank you for the suggestion!

Momma that is so exciting! I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and it was like pulling teeth to get him on the same page as me to having another. We have 3 kids between the two of us. So this whole TTC is so new to me! Since this was my first month TTC I figured I would do the whole nine yards and do the OPK testing even though my cycle tends to be very similar every month. If we are unsuccessful at conceiving this month we will wait till May to try again and I probably won't do OPK testing at all and take the every other day approach like you for BD'ing! We did not do every other day this time, as I wanted to increase the odds, so my fingers are crossed it works.

I am excited to find out if either one of you gets a BFP!

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello! I am 0dpo (ovulating today) and I guess today is the start of my 2 weeks wait. I'm feeling soreness in my pelvis today and i've been BDing so much this past week ttc.. my husband has been loving it haha

My TWW last month was so incredibly stressful. I started to think I was crazy! I'm so glad to join a forum with other women in our same position.

User Image

7 years ago

Limpique what kind of tests did you buy? I'm also obsessed with testing but I told myself I would really try not to test at all until a day before AF (but I know that's totally not gonna happen). Can you post a link or maybe the brand?

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Esteeflwrpot! Sounds like we are all holding back for dear life not to test too early.

I'm anxious to see our results too!

Not only do I not want to test too early but symptom spot as well. I'm bad at both. My DH and I decided that if we don't get preg this cycle we are going to full force next month. Did any of you use phone apps to help track your cycle and ovulation?

7 years ago

3rd TTW here set to O tomorrow! This is my first month temping. Good luck ladies! If we don't conceive this month I'm gonna find those 30 tests on eBay!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo