Community post

Journal

Mixed emotions...

I am still taking my mini pill, although I am aware it's not 100% prevention. It's the only method of protection my husband and I rely one...Yet my period has been very irregular since I weaned my youngest when he turned one almost 4 months ago. My first cycle was only 11 days, second cycle was the longest yet lasting 33 days, then it went from 14, to 21 days, and then now my current cycle it's been 30 days. I decided to take a test in the middle of the day today, a bit paranoid since I seem to have other symptoms suggesting pregnancy (feeling of let down in breast, fatigue, mood swings) although they could also just be PMS...Test was negative. Told my husband I'll try again towards the end of the week should I still be without my period. Part of me was disappointed, but I continue taking my birth control. Being pregnant now would put my due date right next to when my youngest was born and as stated previously in another post I desire a spring baby. Although I probably will continue my birthcontrol another three or four months...

Basically we each agreed that even if my pill fails or if we end up being able to actually try for #3, we'll be happy.

0 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo