Community post

Discussion

4th BFN this morning...CD 36, 8 days late.

I'm still taking my mini pill since we are not TTC until the new year but IDK what gives about my period being so late this month. It has been incredibly irregular since it came back in August from weaning my one year old (cycles have been: 11, 33, 14, 21 days) but this just seems a bit ridiculous. I absolutely FEEL pregnant. My two pregnancies I tested positive before I was even due but I was not on the pill when falling pregnant each time. Not sure what to do at this point. My New insurance doesn't start till Jan 1st so I am going to have to just wait this out till I can arrange an appointment...Will probably keep testing every few days unless AF does arrive. If she does dhow up, I am going to get the biggest bottle of my favorite wine.... We would be happy either way, I just hate not knowing what the hell is going on with my body.

0 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo