Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 for us ladies longing to be a Mom

View Full Post

I wanted to make this for all the ladies out there TTC their first little one.
Let us come together and share in each others heartache and joy.

I feel so alone in my community because everyone I know has kids.

A little info about me.

Been TTC #1 again for 4.5 months. Started tracking this cycle.
Been not trying for 18 years but havent prevented either.
Was on this site in 2011 TTC #1 with my ex but our relationship ended in 2012.
Started TTC again in 2014 with my new bf but in 2017 after no success. I found out he cheated on me and got the girl pregnant.
January 2018 surgery to remove a fibroid that was like a natural IUD as the doc said.
Me the love of my life June 23rd and we basically have been trying ever since.
I'm two weeks away from 35 years old and he turned 38 in July. He does not have any kids and we both really want some.

user submitted image

User image

162 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 162 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! It has been a while since I have been on here. Life got crazy with the holidays and my cycle just wouldn’t start again. Then around the 3rd of January I had some brown spotting and figured AF was finally showing her face. Well AF never showed and life got even crazier!! Our apartment caught fire and we lost just about everything a week ago today. We are now living with my in-laws and I jokingly thought “ha it would be my luck that we get pregnant now when nothing is going right.” I then realized AF never started and my chest has been hurting a lot lately. So I went and got an FRER today.......do you see it?

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@Shay, sorry to hear your news of the fire. Yes, I do see something! Congrats on this wonderful news.

User image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Yay!! So happy to see another positive @Shay. Sorry about everything else though! I got my BFP the day after Christmas. And had my first ultrasound Monday. Not much to look at quiet yet, but still very exciting!

user submitted image

5 years ago

TS I see the bub. How exciting. Did they give you an EDD?

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

I have been trying for 3 years. I am 41 and have only been pregnant 2 times. I had an abortion in college and a miscarriage in my early thirties. I have had a problem with fibroids and have had 2 myomectomies the latest last august. I am currently in my first cycle of doing IUI and i am praying it takes on the first go. I had my ultrasound on Monday and they saw 3 eggs on the right and 1 large on eon the left. I am on letrozloe and will do my shot on the 20th. Keep me in your parers I need this to work the first time! Good luck to all of you ladies!!

User image

5 years ago

Well I am so very confused. That first test is a definite positive, but I tried a digital yesterday just to get a definite negative. Blah! I know digitals aren’t as sensitive so I am trying to wait till the weekend to test again. My chest has been hurting almost nonstop except when my bra is off. Had mild cramping back and forth and just exhausted!! I am really trying to stay patient and not get too excited yet since my cycles are all over the place. If I am actually pregnant I would have had to ovulate somewhere between the 1st and 6th of January. I guess it is just a waiting game now.

@shanta welcome and we are rooting for you!! It all sounds promising for you!! Keep us updated!
@TS I am so excited for you!! It must be so exciting to actually see something on the screen!!

User image

5 years ago

EDD is Sept 6. It was very exciting. Now I’m just nervous for the next one at 8 weeks where we will look for the heart beat. I think I need to hear it before I can relax a little and finally take this all in as real! I’ve been super tired and had tender breasts since about 4 weeks, and nauseous since 5 weeks.

@Shanta for you! We are rooting for it to work the first time

@Shay I didn’t take a digital till I had a VERY obvious line on a FRER, just so I knew it couldn’t be negative

5 years ago

Thanks ladies and I will keep you update. I also have a discussion forum called ttc 2019 if any of you want to come give input@

User image

5 years ago

Welcome, shanta! Fingers and toes crossed your first attempt works. I have a fibroid as well but doc says not to worry since he has delivered many babies with fibroids being involved.

@Shay I wouldnt be to upset like TS said it's better to wait on digital ones.

CD 11 inching closer to O time. BDing isnt happening like I want but hopefully I will get me some tonight.

Getting my hair done Friday. It's been since the summer that I had it done. Told my SO we ate having a date night Friday.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Anyone on here been thru IUI??

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo