Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 for us ladies longing to be a Mom

View Full Post

I wanted to make this for all the ladies out there TTC their first little one.
Let us come together and share in each others heartache and joy.

I feel so alone in my community because everyone I know has kids.

A little info about me.

Been TTC #1 again for 4.5 months. Started tracking this cycle.
Been not trying for 18 years but havent prevented either.
Was on this site in 2011 TTC #1 with my ex but our relationship ended in 2012.
Started TTC again in 2014 with my new bf but in 2017 after no success. I found out he cheated on me and got the girl pregnant.
January 2018 surgery to remove a fibroid that was like a natural IUD as the doc said.
Me the love of my life June 23rd and we basically have been trying ever since.
I'm two weeks away from 35 years old and he turned 38 in July. He does not have any kids and we both really want some.

user submitted image

User image

162 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

91 - 100 of 162 Replies | Last Page

Well I am so very confused. That first test is a definite positive, but I tried a digital yesterday just to get a definite negative. Blah! I know digitals aren’t as sensitive so I am trying to wait till the weekend to test again. My chest has been hurting almost nonstop except when my bra is off. Had mild cramping back and forth and just exhausted!! I am really trying to stay patient and not get too excited yet since my cycles are all over the place. If I am actually pregnant I would have had to ovulate somewhere between the 1st and 6th of January. I guess it is just a waiting game now.

@shanta welcome and we are rooting for you!! It all sounds promising for you!! Keep us updated!
@TS I am so excited for you!! It must be so exciting to actually see something on the screen!!

User image

5 years ago

EDD is Sept 6. It was very exciting. Now I’m just nervous for the next one at 8 weeks where we will look for the heart beat. I think I need to hear it before I can relax a little and finally take this all in as real! I’ve been super tired and had tender breasts since about 4 weeks, and nauseous since 5 weeks.

@Shanta for you! We are rooting for it to work the first time

@Shay I didn’t take a digital till I had a VERY obvious line on a FRER, just so I knew it couldn’t be negative

5 years ago

Thanks ladies and I will keep you update. I also have a discussion forum called ttc 2019 if any of you want to come give input@

User image

5 years ago

Welcome, shanta! Fingers and toes crossed your first attempt works. I have a fibroid as well but doc says not to worry since he has delivered many babies with fibroids being involved.

@Shay I wouldnt be to upset like TS said it's better to wait on digital ones.

CD 11 inching closer to O time. BDing isnt happening like I want but hopefully I will get me some tonight.

Getting my hair done Friday. It's been since the summer that I had it done. Told my SO we ate having a date night Friday.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Anyone on here been thru IUI??

User image

5 years ago

No, I have not.

User image

Hi. 28, with my bf for nearly 3 years. Casually TTC for about a year, not really tracking much, only just started to track O about 3 months ago using OPK. Had MC when I was about 20 yo to an ex. Currently at 8dpo this cycle, experiencing some abdominal (non af like) cramping. Dont want to get my hope's up...but its all I can think about until af shows up...or doesnt...
GL to everyone else trying for their first

5 years ago

(Not sure how to reply to comments so..) @MMAR94 - I know how you feel with the jealousy thing, so many younger girls around me falling pregnant without even trying and I'm happy for them but at the same time envious and kind of dont want to see them. May sound bad, but just cant help the feeling.
Congratulations on your BFP! Have a healthy and happy 9 months

5 years ago

@MMAR thank you for sharing your success story with us. I hope all goes well.

@kalliope welcome and hoping you get your bfp.

I know what yall mean about those green feelings. one of my team leads I supervised told me she might be pregnant yestersay, she is a week late and has been having symptoms. Shes a year older than me with no kids, I'm happy for her if she is but also jealous that if she is and I'm not it's going to be hard on me. We are very close to even though I supervise her. I will be happy for her but I also feel aches in my heart. She has had alot of medical surgeries over the last two years and has been out a lot and didnt think she could have kids. I wish I didnt feel sad or frustrated with news like this.

User image

I couldn’t wait another day and took a test this morning. Stark negative. I have taken six tests since that first one showed a line and every single one has been negative. I am so heartbroken!

I will be making an appointment with a doctor. I am not sure why I thought I would be pregnant at this point. I haven’t had a cycle since October 14th. I guess I was just kidding myself. Going to see what is going on. Last time I talked to a doctor they just told me to wait and see. Well I am done waiting! Over three months with no cycle is torture! I just want to sit and cry for hours!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo