Community post

Discussion

POAS November 2018 Discussion

View Full Post

Hey Ladies, I saw a thread like this started on another website and I thought it was a great idea. Hopefully we can get it going on this site too.

Simply state the day you plan to POAS (pee on a stick) in November and I'll put you down for that date. If you get a BFP, I'll put your name in {these brackets}. If you get that dreaded AF and a BFN, I'll put your name in [these brackets]. I would do underline and bold but I can't seem to do it on this site. I will be checking this discussion daily.

This is a great way to celebrate the BFPs but also see that you're not alone when getting your BFN.

and

2. Hopefulmumof2, [Bugttc]
3. Mufferfudder, lucyelizabeth
5. [NicoleLynn]
6. {Dianeiris87}, [Photomama], [Hopeful_and_waiting]
9. [Sac90746]
10. Demy30
11. Kels1997
12. Tonix93, {Katie_Jane}
14. Kay10518
16. [Serenity_mom_of5], [DiviniumLiv]
17. [Tutubaby2], {Confuzed29}
18. Sarah-vikram
19. Amedwards2011
20. Hopeforthebest86
21. [Cherrip]
22. {Natlei30}, {LHarris8122}, {Jerseygirl87}
23. [Agatch], [Brenneec], [Espence]
26. Purpleskys
27. Adoette
28. Missybev, Joy2018
29. [Sundance]
30. Lalou3tt3

Total:

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

265 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 265 Replies | Last Page

Officially putting myself into the 2WW category. Never received a positive on OPK and today my test was even lighter... though had slight cramping on Sunday and Fatigue along with REW CM Sunday and yesterday. AF excepted on 24th. Praying for everyone!!

5 years ago

Since I ovulated a few days earlier than I expected, and the fact that I'm really impatient - can you set me up for the 16th instead of 22nd?

7 dpo today and are feeling a bit odd today, almost queezy. But that's not uncommon for me when I have a minor cold, so that's probably why. Still extremely fatigued, but I have been since ovulation. Just me symptom spotting, I guess.

User image

5 years ago

@Confuzed29, thank you hun! I’m trying not to get too excited. The lines are waaaayyy too light for that yet, but it’s hard not too.

I used my last FRER last night, so I took a Clear Blue and a 10miu IC this morning. I don’t see anything on the IC, and just the faintest shadow line on the CB that I otherwise would disregard. I’m going to do a 4 hour hold and test again this evening because I have no self control lol

As for symptoms, I haven’t had many. I tried my best not to SS this month since I did last month and was convinced I was pregnant which was a huge let down.

So far I’ve noticed that starting 2 days ago I’ve had a moody/grumpy temper and started to smell EVERYTHING. Last night started light cramping and bad sinuses, both of which I’m still battling today, along with increased cm.

I attached the photos of this mornings tests below. The FRER at the top is the one from last night.

Good luck ladies! Fingers crossed and baby dust to all

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Katie I definitely see lines on the frer and clear blue!! Fx this is your bfp!! Keep us updated.

@Brenneec FX you caught the egg :)

@divinium no problem! Moved you up to the 16. Good luck!!

5 years ago • Post starter

Whew, that 4 hour hold was a killer! I swear I thought my bladder was going to burst and I may have tapped out 20 minutes early.

The blue dye test still isn’t picking up much, but that FRER tho!!! The line is darker and pinker in person and I am still in shock!

Good luck to all of you ladies and I’m sending tons of and

I’m excited to see how all your tests come out so keep updating please

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

@katie, amazing I'm so excited for you hun

User image

5 years ago

@diane how are you going?

User image

5 years ago

@Katie congrats!! Very exciting!

5 years ago

Congrats @Katie!!

@confuzed so much fatigue!! I nap everyday. Still poas to make sure the lines get darker. So far so good. A nice progression so fingers crossed it is a healthy pregnancy. How are you doing?

5 years ago • Post starter

Yay that's 2 confirmed ladies, awesome! How are the rest of you all?
@diane tell me about it, tiredness is an understatement plus having to deal with my other 2 kidlets etc ekk.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo