Community post

Discussion

POAS November 2018 Discussion

View Full Post

Hey Ladies, I saw a thread like this started on another website and I thought it was a great idea. Hopefully we can get it going on this site too.

Simply state the day you plan to POAS (pee on a stick) in November and I'll put you down for that date. If you get a BFP, I'll put your name in {these brackets}. If you get that dreaded AF and a BFN, I'll put your name in [these brackets]. I would do underline and bold but I can't seem to do it on this site. I will be checking this discussion daily.

This is a great way to celebrate the BFPs but also see that you're not alone when getting your BFN.

and

2. Hopefulmumof2, [Bugttc]
3. Mufferfudder, lucyelizabeth
5. [NicoleLynn]
6. {Dianeiris87}, [Photomama], [Hopeful_and_waiting]
9. [Sac90746]
10. Demy30
11. Kels1997
12. Tonix93, {Katie_Jane}
14. Kay10518
16. [Serenity_mom_of5], [DiviniumLiv]
17. [Tutubaby2], {Confuzed29}
18. Sarah-vikram
19. Amedwards2011
20. Hopeforthebest86
21. [Cherrip]
22. {Natlei30}, {LHarris8122}, {Jerseygirl87}
23. [Agatch], [Brenneec], [Espence]
26. Purpleskys
27. Adoette
28. Missybev, Joy2018
29. [Sundance]
30. Lalou3tt3

Total:

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

265 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 265 Replies | Last Page

@Demy30 - Some months I usually start poas at 7 dpo and onwards. It isn't easy ttc when the months just keep on coming. We have been ttc for 22 months now. So a lasting bfp would be nice.

Looking at my bbt chart now at 6 dpo, I can see it's going to be a real pain not to test too early. It looks really promising and a lot like my pregnancy chart with my son, where I got a bfp at 11 dpo.

User image

5 years ago

@DiviniumLiv - I can totaly understant you. We have been trying for our first baby 18 months !! Some months I tested like crazy and other not at all!
I need you help ladies if you know. Last night my temp dropped one degree so I thought AF will arrive and this morning went up again. I am 14dpo today. Do you know why that happened? Has anyone experienced something like that. This is my first month that I am tracking my temp so it's all new to me. Thank you!!

User image

5 years ago

@sarah I'm great! Thanks for asking :) just fatigue but no morning sickness yet. My first ultrasound won't be until 10 weeks which is like Christmas week. I hope everything is going well with you.

@hopeforthebest welcome! Added you to the 20th. Good luck!

@divinium sounds promising that your temps look good!

@demy something similar happened to me at 9 dpo. A huuuuuuge temp drop below coverline. I was in such disbelief that I even took my temp 3 times and it was still very low. I thought it was a sign AF was coming. Then the next day it went back up to post O levels and stayed up. Then I got my bfp 2 days after the temp drop. Ihope you get some good news.

5 years ago • Post starter

Not sure if I will test on 23rd now or later. Having a hard time determining if I ovulated yet or not. My cycles are usually only 26 days though so it seems a little late for it to still happen???? so confused!

user submitted image

5 years ago

I am 7 or 8pdo and I will test on 11/21. So far it has been a quiet 2ww. i usually have lots of symptoms leading up to af. baby dust to all.

5 years ago

@brenneec no problem, if you need to change the date, just let me know. Hmm I can see why you're a bit confused. Either you have yet to ovulate or you have a very short surge that is easy to miss. Have you been using opk in the past and was able to catch your surge?

@cherrip added you to the 21st! :) Last cycle I had all sorts of symptoms and thought I was definitely pregnant then AF came. This cycle that I got my bfp, I barely had any symptoms. It only started the day I got my bfp so hoping this is a good sign for you!

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

New to the thread. I was going to try really hard to wait and test until at least the 14th, but I broke down and took a FRER tonight.

I’m only going by the FF app currently with a “Suggested” ovulation date of the 4th, which puts me at 8 dpo. I think I see a vvfl. I’ll continue testing over the next few days,

Baby Dust to all

user submitted image

5 years ago

@katie, I see it hun! cautiously saying congrats as it's very very early for you but looks super promising. Are you feeling any symptoms?

User image

5 years ago

@dianeiris, good to hear. Stay blessed. Hmmm as for me, I’m on cd40 today , no AF , experiencing backache, sharp pinches in my pelvis now and then, no other symptoms, haven’t tested yet, will do a hpt this weekend...but little scared...

5 years ago • Edited

Hello ladies! I really need your help because I think I'm going crazy!! I am 15 dpo . My period was supposed to start this morning. I have light bleeding, my temperature hasn't drop and I think I can see a line on the test I took this morning!! Has anyone else experienced anything like that before?? I don't know what to think!! Thank you!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo