Community post

Discussion

Day One of Two Week Wait!

View Full Post

Second month TTC! Today is day 1 of my two week wait! Posting this to see if anyone else is starting their wait! Feel free to comment if you want to chat. I wanted to start this so that I could stop overwhelming my husband! haha. Best of luck to all!!!

17 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 17 of 17 Replies

@beckie29 sorry, I misunderstood. Test tomorrow and let me know. Hopeful for you

5 years ago • Post starter

Day 2 here hehe. Have very sore nipples today and some gelatine CM.. anyone had this in their 2 week wait and it turned out to be good news?

Maybe I am already symptom spotting :O Wishing everyone good vibes and good news ????

5 years ago

BFN on a cheapie this morning. So I am officially counting that frer as false. It’s early still (8/9 dpo), so I’m not out of the game yet

5 years ago

@beckie29 I haven’t tested yet, still no symptoms! But yes! We are definitely still in!!!

@sammyah hey girl! Only 7 days till AF for me. So I will be testing soon! Wishing you luck!

@beckie29 - sorry about the false frer. It sucks when that happens. But you're not out yet.

AFM: I'm only 4 dpo and woke up today feeling warmer than normal. I have had this warm feeling a few times, one of them was when I got pregnant with my son and the others was chemical pregnancies. With my son I started feeling it around 8 dpo and got a bfp at 11 dpo. Right now it's way too early to be a pregnancy sign, but hopefully it's a good sign that my progesterone isn't too low.

User image

5 years ago

AF came 3 days early. Devastated after that early false pos. Signing out for a year until we start trying again.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo